The Hero's of The Body

Joseph had been diagnosed with Leukemia when he was just a baby and has had it his whole life.

He was now 5 so he has had Leukemia for about 4-5 years.

Joseph has had hundreds of doctor visits over the years. When he was 4 he started living in the hospital. Joseph has lived in a hospital for a little over a year now and it isn't fun. The food that they have there isn't good, the shots that he has to take everyday are terrible, and there is only one nurse that he really likes.

-----

"COMMON BOYS!"

General Gray was hustling new white blood cells into Leukemia's base. 

"GO, GO, GO!!"

All the red cell civilians had been removed from the area. 

All the white blood cells, known as the hero's of the red civilians, charged at Leukemia. 

"AAAAHHHH!!!!" They all yelled.

With a snap of Leukemia's finger he whipped out half of the White blood cell soldiers. With another snap there were no more white blood cells to fight back. But not to worry, 2 million white blood cells were being made every second. General Gray sent millions of white blood cell soldiers back into Leukemia's base only to be destroyed again.

--------

"Good morning Joseph!" Said the enthusiastic nurse.

"Good morning Ms. White!" "I told you Joseph, call me Katty.

"Good morning Katty!"

The nurse smiled, "Good morning Joseph. You ready for your morning shots?"

"Ugh, ya I guess."  "Say Joseph, what's your favorite super hero?" 

"Iron Man!!" yelled Joseph, "Why is Iron Man your favorite?" "He's really cool, and smart, and is rich! Now that I think about it, Iron Man and Batman are kinda similar."

"Oh really?" "Ya! They're both smart and made cool suits with all their money, and they're both rich!" 

"Well Joseph I guess your right, they are pretty similar. Ok then your shots are done for the morning."

"What?"  "While we were talking I gave you your shots, have a good day Joseph!" Said Katty with a huge smile on her face and waving as she walked out of his hospital room.

------

"HERE IT IS AGAIN BOYS MOVE OUT!!" All the white blood cells left the area as another giant rod split through the ceiling. It squirted some kind of clear liquid and was gone. 

The liquid went rushing towards Leukemia. "Go clear liquid!!" All the white blood cells yelled, cheering on the liquid, but the liquid once again, missed Leukemia completely. 

"WHAT ARE YOU STANDING THERE FOR, MOVE IN!"

------

It was Joseph's birthday today. None of his old friends came but he did get a really cool Iron Man action figure! He played with the action figure all day, of course until it was time for his shots. So Joseph got his shots then went to sleep at 8:40. 

His parents stood outside his hospital room with worried looks on there faces as a doctor had pulled them out to say something.

"I'm very sorry Mr. and Mrs. Rod." The two parents immediately knew what he was going to say.

"No, oh god please no." Cried Joseph's mother.

------

The white blood cells were working harder then they ever had before, but it seamed that this time it was easier for Leukemia to get rid of them!