SIMULA

KINGDOMS

Tenderu-isang dimension sa mundo ng mga immortal

Holy Crescent Kingdom -kingdom of werewolves,pinakamalaki at pinakamakapangyarihan sa lahat ng kaharian.

Blood Fangs Kingdom-kaharian ng mga bampira.

Mora Sorcera Kingdom -kaharian ng mga witch at sorceress .

Marine Scale Kingdom-kaharian ng mga sirena at sireno.

Feora -isang sekretong kaharian na para sa mga espesyal na nilalang na hindi alam ng apat na kaharian.

Alpha-the strongest   and the leader of the werewolves pack,powerful,aggressive,dominant and very possessive when it comes to his property such as mate.

Luna-alpha’s female counterpart,also known as alpha’s mate.

BETA-second in command,alpha’s bestfriend.

GAMMA-third in command.

DELTA-pack warriors or warrior werewolves.

Omega - lowest  rank in werewolves,   they are the slaves ofthe pack

ROUGE-castaway werewolf .

MATE- soulmate,or someone to be with such as in werewolves

ALPHA KING-king of all apha,the main ruler of all werevolves,the most strongest ,powerful,and highest position  in werewolves pack

LUNA QUEEN-alpha king’s  female counterpart,queen of all luna,beautiful ,smart and strong.

PACKHOUSE-A place where the Luna and the Alpha live and other high position in the pack such as beta and gamma.

HEAT-when the shewolf has been marked ,she will feel a sudden heat all over her body which mean she must mate with her partner.

Moon Goddess -the creator of all immortal creatures in Tenderu.

Titania-Queen of Fairies ,the most strongest and the main ruler of Feora.

Zerra-second in most strongest in Feora next to Titania,the second captain.

Avera-third in most strongest in Feora next to Titania and the Zerra,the third captain.

Renius/Runes -sacred language of the Kingdom of Feora

Hi po,para po ito pandagdag sa inyong kaalaman para hindi po kayo malito yung iba po dyan gawagawa ko lang po lalo nayung language na Renius except po dun  sa mga werewolves 😅

Sige thank you po ulit,pasensya na sa mga wrong grammar at miss typos.