The Agony of Regret

"Hero City, a once great and glorious city, now a smoldering hot bed of crime and corruption. With gangs and mobs running the streets, and crime lords pulling the strings and controlling the cities politicians as well as it police force. Heroes live in this city, but thanks to the over whelming amount of criminals, villains, and corrupt police officers, most heroes either went into hiding or just refuse to use there powers. The crime in Hero City got so bad even a few of the once great heroes resorted to a life of crime. Hero Cities current problems started when the once great hero The Shepherd of Fire went insane and incinerated the mayor."

"Wow great story kid." Lilith rolled her eyes.

"Hey! You didn't have to stay and listen to it. I was talking to Cassiel anyways, she's the one that wanted to know Hero Cities past." I grab my backpack off the door handle.

"Umm so whatever happened to that Shepherd of Fire guy?"

"No one is for sure he disappeared four years ago after he started the villain up rise."

"Don't you fear he'll return to the city?"

"I'm not scared he'll return, I'm not even sure he's still alive."

"(Y/n)!"

"I got to go, Janet's here, and I'd rather not make her late for class." I wave to Cassiel and Lilith as I close the door.

Cassiel's pov

"Why are you playing dumb about The Shepherd?" I feel Lilith glare at me with he snake like eyes. "I thought Angels weren't supposed to lie."

"And I thought Demons weren't supposed to be totally bitches, wait no they are." I glare at Lilith back. "I can lie, because thanks to you I'm not a full angel anymore."

Lilith's eyes grow big. "How is it my fault?"

"Because you decided to try to kill, an innocent person, I had to fall from grace to save him."

"Are you talking about (y/n), because I feel like you're talking about (y/n)."

"Yes I'm talking about (y/n)!"

"Then how is it my fault you kissed him?"

"You stabbed him in the chest with a demonic spear."

"You didn't have to kiss him."

"In order to save him I did. And you didn't have to stab him."

"Yeah you're right." Lilith laughs. "But It was funny watching your powers drift away." Lilith looks around. "Hey have you seen the remote?"

"I have." I walk towards the kitchen.

"Then where is it?"

"The same place our powers went."

"Which is?"

"I don't know." I grab a juice pouch out of the fridge, and I walk back into the front room. My eyes grow wide when I see Lilith standing on top of the T.V. Stand.

"Now if you were a smart Angel you'd tell me where the remote is." Lilith grabs the edge of the T.V., and starts to tip it over. "Now you wouldn't want to wake up Rose now would you? You know she isn't the happiest person when she wakes up." Lilith grows a evil grin. "And Checkmate."

I let out a sigh. "The remote's on (y/n)'s Comic book Shelf."

"Where at on the shelf?"

"Behind the Red Hood and the Suicide Squad comic." Lilith thankful gets down, and grabs the remote.

Lilith grabs me, and pulls me down next to her on the couch. "Now lets binge watch all of Jersey Shore."

"Oh God, you're not just a demon, your the devil."