I'm horny, let's fuck

Midoriya is a plain guy, bullied because of being 'quirkless'.

Well, that's what they thought.

They haven't seen how Midoriya let's off the other side of him.

The darker.

The bad.

The sadistic.

How he speak his words, dripping with malice.

Calculating and observant.

Graceful like a cat, but vicious like a wolf.

The Murder.

The Manipulator.

The Devil.

**

Midoriya walked in an alleyway, making no sound as he strolled in the middle of the night, clad in an oversized black hoodie with a matching pair of black ripped jeans and his signature red shoes. Black rings under his eyes are visible in the light illuminating from the moon, freckles dusting his cheeks and across his cute button nose and chapped lips parted slightly. Long lashes framed his beautiful viridian half-lidded eyes as he is  taking in his surroundings, his body is alert and ready to fight and defend if needed to.

He's been out for almost an hour and ready to go home from his midnight strolls. And of course, he didn't let his mother know about it. He's too sleep deprived to explain to his mom why is he out in the middle of the night when low time villains could be lurking somewhere. 

It isn't even two minutes after he thought about it that he heard a soft thud nearby. His body stiff and in a fighting stance, he followed the source of the sound. Not long after, he found his eyes widening at the sight in front of him.

"Well, if it isn't the underground hero Eraserhead." 

There standing Eraserhead in his full glory -at least for me- with a villain wrapped in his capture gear.

He stared at me with shock written over his -beautiful and sexy- face, just looking at his face is driving me crazy, because duh he is obviously my crush and I think I'm gonna pop a boner anytime soon.

"Wha---"  

He started but I quickly cut him off with a chaste kiss in the corner of his lips.

I smirked and looked at his eyes.

"Hmm. I think you should drop him off in the police station and after that you can ask any question"

He stared at me dumbfounded but averted his eyes and looked at the villain and to me again and again.

'Is he planning on forming a threesome with this ugly dude?'

'Can't he just hurry up already and decide?!'

It is obvious that Midoriya is nearly exploding because, he's so fucking horny and Eraserhead is not helping at all !

Eraserhead sighed and looked at me. Holy shit those eyes, I'm so gonna fuck him !

He then proceeded to walk towards the nearest police station with me lagging behind.

After 12345 years, he's finally done doing those damn shitty paper works and got out.

He stared at me with mild curiosity and spoke.

"You should go home kid, i'll wal----"

I cut him off -again- with a kiss.

"I don't wanna"

He looked at me with calculating eyes.

"Look kid, you're barely 14 years old, you look good and------"

"Heh you're tired Hero-kun, and I'm fucking horny-----shut up and let's fuck."