Poor Attempt of Writing a Smut

I can't believe I'm writing this but I'm a self-indulgent piece of shi t sooo.

***

It's midnight, the bright moon looming over the dark city of Kamino in Yokohama casting shadows where villains usually lurk.

"Ah! Shi- YES!fuckyesharderharderyesyesye--" Loud moans and occassional grunts can be heard in a rooftop of an abandoned building. If someone heard it then they probably didn't care because the sounds are particularly hard to miss.

***

He arched his back as another powerful thrust of Izuku's hips sends sparks of pleasure in his body, his cock zeroing on his prostate. His knees roughly planted on the ground, hands gripping the lower part of the railing firmly, causing it to creak from the rough pounding that he's receiving from the underage male behind him.

The humiliation does not bother him as the only thing he can think of is the body looming over his body, promising another toe-curling orgasm.

How many times had he come, he didn't know and he didn't care because a hand is pumping his weeping dick, a thumb teasing his tip and he's cumming again. He let out another choked moan, his swollen lips glistening as saliva flooded his mouth, dripping down the concrete floor.

Izuku's pace has gone erratic, thrusting desperately chasing his own orgasm. His sinful hands circling his hips tightly like a lifeline.

'That'll surely leave a mark'

The thought made him whimper, clenching his back muscles unintentionally and squeezing Izuku's cock driving the other in his own climax.

He moaned, feeling the condom getting filled with the greenette's warm cum, slightly grazing his abused prostate.

He slumped against the railing, his hands shaky and knees trembling to keep himself upright as the younger but just as tired male leaned against his back for support, panting against his ear in exhaustion that made him shiver because of his sensitivity.

They stayed there for a while, sweating but very much satisfied. Murmurs of praises muffled by his slick with sweat skin, scarred fingers tracing his spine.

***

They can't stay there any longer as much as he wants to, the night air getting colder that will surely make them sick.

He pulled away from the older male giving the others rear a nice smack that made him squeak and look at him with a dry stare.

He just gave him an innocent look, busying himself by tying the condom and throwing it somewhere.

"Come on Sho, let's get you cleaned up." He said, walking up to the bag he is carrying earlier. He rummaged and pulled out rolls of tissue paper and extra clothing that he brought with him.

He helped the other sit up, grimacing at the groan that he made surely because of aching muscles and sore back, results of their earlier activities.

Yes, Shouta is a pro hero and he's sure as hell that the other can take what he throw at him but that doesn't mean he won't take care of him.

Sex can fuck someone up in the head even if it's unintentional.

'You can't be too careful of subdrop'

A grumble made him snap out, tilting his head slightly as he stared at the hero's handsome face, his long black curly but greasy hair sweaty sticking to his face, dark half-lidded and blood shot eyes framed with long lashes, cute stubbles that tickled him when he kiss the beauty----

"What the hell are you starring at brat, aren't you supposed to clean me up? Gimme that!" Shouta gestured for the tissue in his hand, an annoyed look in his face ruined by the embarassed blush in his cheeks.

He smiled at Shouta and started wiping the delicious sweat soaked skin of the other, his touch lingering than necessary.

"What?" He asked, giving him the most innocent look he can muster.

"Just help me you--- here!"

He chuckled, collecting the soiled tissue from the hero's hands. He gave him the clean clothes he prepared and as he too started clean himself.

Now clothed, he walked to the edge of the rooftop and dumped the used tissues letting the gravity do it's job.

The wind hit his face and ruffled his curly hair, shadowing his glowing toxic green eyes.

He gazed down, at least fifty foot drop.

Huh.

He can't see the ground as it is shrouded in darkness.I

He turned his head and locked eyes with Shouta, engaging in a minute staredown.

He smiled.

And he smiled back.

He turned his head once again and gazed at the darkness.

'Doesn't matter if I have a choice or not, i'll take care of him anyway.'