Hell, What?!

She looked at the mirror and punched it hard. "WHY IT ALWAYS HAS TO BE HIM?!" she cried. She took off her clothes and went inside the shower. The cool water poured down her beautiful curves.

"Maybe I'll give you a chance," someone called from behind. She turned around to see Miles standing in his boxers. Her eyes widened and with the speed of lightning, grabbed the towel.

"What in the fucking world are you doing here?! THIS IS MY BATHROOM!" she wailed, "Get out, pervert!"

But Miles leaned closer and crossed his arms. "So says the girl in my bathroom!" he replied, sternly.

"Hell, what?!"

"Didn't your parents tell you that you've changed your building?" 

"NO!!!"

He came a little more closer, only a few centimeters away. "Nice tattoo on the back, by the way..." he whispered.

"You saw me naked?! What the fucking bullshit are you?!" she cried, turning her back on him. He hugged her and whispered, "You can take the team back..."

She turned back to him again, with only a five-centimeter distance away. She looked down at his hands that were wrapped around her waist, and pushed him a little away. But he slipped and fell on the tub, pulling her with him. She fell on top of him; and her towel got a little lose. They both glared at each other with wide eyes. They looked just a couple having sex in the shower. The water continued to pour on them. It touched Kelly's lips first and then poured on  Miles'.

"Your...towel..." Miles mumbled, blushing all red.

Kelly closed his eyes with one hand and wrapped up the towel with the other. She then got up and tried to get her clothes from the next room. 

Miles went out and bought the clothes with him. "Here..." he said as he borrowed them to Kelly. "Need help wearing 'em?" 

"You're such a pervert, I hate you!" Kelly snatched the clothes away. Miles stood there and sniggered. "I hate you too, badass!" he cried, but then murmured to himself, "No, I don't!"

"What're you doing here now?! GET OUT!" she yelled. He shrugged and with a little peep on her tattoo that was on her back, he walked out.

"Why's he so fucking bad?!" she cursed him as she put on her clothes. "Shit, I gotta buy a new bra!"

Miles, who was waiting for her to come out, threw himself on the bed and relaxed. "Cute..." he whispered, blushing a shade of hot pink. 

He closed his eyes...

Those beautiful curves....the water sliding on them....I wish I was that water pouring on her body....I can't believe she let me cuddle her, even if it was just for a second. She closed my eyes with that beautiful hands....

  "You're such a pervert, I hate you!"  

"I hate you too, badass!"

I'll never hate her; at least not from now... I can't wait to see her come out of that bullshit bathroom to my room...

"Got a comb, perv?" Kelly asked, drying her hair with the towel. Miles went towards the drawer and pulled out a comb. He waved it in the air, saying, "Only on one condition: I'll comb that hair."

Kelly crossed her arms, "As if I'll let you do so!"

Miles walked closer to her. She backed off a little, ending herself on her bed. Miles pulled her up by her hand and leaned closer. "Need the comb or not?" he whispered.

"Am not your sex slave, perv!" she cried. And to her astonishment, he let go of her and threw the comb on her palm. "I don't want you to be my sex slave," he mumbled. Kelly shrugged and combed her hair. But something wasn't right; why'd he do that? 

She gave him the comb back and said, "Okay, you can comb. But do not touch my body!" She sat down on the bed, her legs crossed.

Miles smiled. "She's obviously my type..." he thought. He seated himself on the bed too, and combed her gorgeous hair. It was silkier than the finest thread, and smoother than the lightest feather. He pulled himself a little closer towards her. He was so close that he could hear her breath. 

"Kind, generous, stupid and elegant...What could I need more than her?" he thought.