Don't Hate Me!

Kelly's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes to find Miles sleeping on the desk. He was all sweaty (which was kinda sexy!) and was holding a thermometer. He was here this whole fucking time?!

I sat up and a washcloth fell on my hands from my head. Does it mean that he was changing this while I was asleep? Why'd he have to do that? I never would have done that to him!

I looked at him as I felt him waking up. "Kelly?!" he jumped out of the chair and stood at a distance. "I swear I didn't do what you may be thinking!" 

I smiled. I walked towards him and squeezed him. "Thanks for being here..." I whispered. He looked surprised at first but then put wrapped his hands around my waist. And pulled me a little closer. 

"What the_?" I mumbled.

"Please? I don't get hugs from you very often..." he replied, cutely.

"But I still hate you!" I exclaimed as I pulled apart. But he pulled me for another hug, "Don't hate me!"

He cuddled me so tight that I almost choked. "Are...you...gonna...kill...me...now?" I gasped for some breath. He giggled and let go of me. "You're cute...and stupid!" he shrieked. I pushed him away, "I'm not stupid, you are!"

"Okay, how 'bout cute?" 

"Yeah, that's fine with me..." I nodded. He's actually kinda sweet, but again, he's the greatest prankster! 

"Kelly, we're...." my sister slammed inside the room. "Oo la la, looks like Miles here... did ya kiss him?" 

I looked at Miles wide eyes, he was blushing all red. That made me blush too. "Nora!" I screeched. She ran out, calling mom. 

"Sorry, my sister's..."

"She's adorable. Don't worry, I'll try to get this moment outta my head..." he blushed. He was still perspiring. I switched on the A.C.

"You're all sweaty. Change your clothes; I'll give ya dad's t-shirt." I went out to bring dad's T. But while coming back, I was all sweaty after watching him without any pullover. He looked at me and chuckled, "What? Will you just keep me standing here half-naked?" 

I threw him the t-shirt. "You joined the gym?" I asked sitting on the bed with my legs crossed. "Nah, this is just some workout in the home," he replied, "Are ya okay now?"

"About that, why'd you come here?" I asked.

Miles POV~

She asked 'bout my hot body. Getting impressed, huh? "Nah, this is just some workout in the home," I replied. "Are ya okay now?"

"About that, why'd you come here?"

I couldn't just tell her that I came here for some sexy time! "Umm, to give you this?" I said as I handed her the basket. She thanked me with a "Didn't need that, though..."

"Oh, Miles, you're here! Would you care for some dinner tonight?" Kelly's mother approached in the room. 

"Well, I don't think Kelly would be comfortable with that..." I said looking at Kelly. Though I regret doing that...cause obviously she'll say...

"No, mom, Miles would be glad to have dinner here!" Fuck that! She just said that she wanted me here!! After her mom left, I lifted her up and put her on the bed. 

"You wanted me to have dinner here....why?" 

"'Cause you helped me, I guess?"

I hugged her again, tighter than before. "You're full of shit!" she cried, pushing me away. She ran downstairs to help her mom. Aw, she's just perfect!