Ch 4

Naruto POV-

After Menma Said that i nervously looked to my friends to see their reactions. There was nothing but shock and disbelief on their faces, Well except for Shikamaru who just raised his eyebrow at the fact of me having a brother.
...
Everyone was quiet. It was unbearable! I wanted someone to say something! I wanted myself to say something but i didn't know what to say. They probably didn't either.
I now looked up at Menma who looked to not like the long silence either.
However a couple of seconds later the silence was broken by Kiba who shouted- "HOLD ON A SECOND!!! Brother!!? How?!"
And with that everyone snapped out of it and started bombing us with questions -
"Yeah! then Why have we never seen you before?"

"Where have you been all this time?"

"Did you leave?!"

"Oh god! Don't tell me you left because Naruto is a jinchuuriki!"

I still had my eyes on Menma to see how he would be taking all of this. Luckyly he seemed to take it very Well and tried to answer all the questions he could while still being completely calm
"Hey!! If you quiet Down i'm sure You'll get your answers!" Shikamaru loudly Said and that made everyone go quiet which gave us an opening to tell them everything

OoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Me and Menma had now told them everything that happened and Why Menma left, and now we let them ask their questions. Luckyly it wasn't like before, this time it was one question at a time

"But...i though that the Uzumaki was completely whiped out..expect for Naruto and Karin that is.." Sakura Stated
"Who's Karin? Oh well anyway! Our clan was really large so it was possible for a Big part to escape the attack all those years ago...however a lot of those i traveled with wasn't Full blood Uzumaki.. just like me and Naruto isn't Full blood either"

"But one thing is leaving. Another is not keeping in contact.. Why didn't you let Naruto know he had a brother?" Kiba asked.
"It was because..-" Menma paused and looked at me with a sad expression, before turning his head to look at the Ground and continued "i wanted to contact him...to be honest there was nothing i wanted more...but i wasn't allowed to. One of the reasons was that my caretakers was afraid it would burden me...the other reason...they were afraid it would burden Naruto..."
"Well that's stupid" Choji commented and everyone else nodded in agreement, even Menma agreed with it

"Anyway Menma, Are you a shinobi? Shikamaru asked, and with that Menma's smile returned
"i'm not registrered as one. Yet. But If i should say so myself i Got the hang of jutsu!"
"W-What kind of J-Jutsu?" Hinata asked. "I Got a few fight worthy Windstyle jutsu's up my sleeve. But i'm more trained in medical jutsu and especialy sealing jutsu, since their the specialty of the Uzumaki"

Now it was my time to ask a question "Menma, Can you do that- hm..what's it called? Y'know..those gold chains? That mom could use?.."

"Gold chains? Oh! You mean the Adamantine sealing chains!"

"Yeah i think that's what they're called..Can you use them?"

"Not as Well as mom, but a little bit Yeah!"

"That's so cool! Do you think you could teach me how?!"

"Huh? Yeah! I'd love to teach you Naruto!"