01

Aphrodite yawned as she laid her chin on Fred Weasley's shoulder, her arms loosely wrapped around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist

Aphrodite yawned as she laid her chin on Fred Weasley's shoulder, her arms loosely wrapped around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. Fred's grip on the young witch tightened as he carried her through the forest in the early morning.

"Where are we actually going?" Aphrodite heard her little cousin, Harry, question Ron as they walked behind Fred and George. "Don't know." Ron mumbled back with a yawn.

"Hey Dad! Where are we going?" Ron shouted which caused Aphrodite to jump slightly, Fred chuckled quietly as he still held onto his sleepy best friend.

"Haven't the foggiest, keep up!" Arthur replied with a laugh as he noticed Fred carrying a very sleepy Aphrodite. "Arthur! It's about time son." Amos Diggory shouted, which caused Aphrodite to jump once again.

"Oh for the love of Merlin." Aphrodite growled out lowly as sleep began to leave the witch.

"Sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of
a sleepy start." Arthur explained as he nodded towards a sleepy/grumpy Aphrodite and a very tired Harry and Ron. "This is Amos Diggory
everyone, he works with me at the ministry."

Aphrodite got off Fred's back and looked up the sky to see three large dragons flying above them. "Have they caused any trouble?" She questioned her best friends, who shook their heads. "No, but Viserion scared a bunch of owls a while back."

Before Aphrodite could reply someone jumped down next to her, releasing a small scream before skilfully pointing her wand towards the person who scared her. Laughs were heard around the group as she lowered her wand with a glare towards her childhood best friend, Cedric Diggory.

"Bloody hell Cedric!" Aphrodite yelled as she smacked Cedric's arm, laughing he wrapped his arms around the small girl. "Aren't you just a ray of sunshine." Joked Cedric as he saw the grumpy face Aphrodite had.

"Bite me." Aphrodite growled lowly as she began to follow Arthur and Amos. "Don't mind if I do." Cedric teased as his eyes roamed Aphrodite's body before sending her a wink.

"That's it sir, just over there." Arthur said as the group walked up the hill, where they were surprised to see Charlie Weasley there. "Charlie? I thought you were leaving later with your brothers?" Arthur said with confusion.

Charlie's blue eyes quickly flew to Aphrodite who was currently laughing at Cedric who tripped going up the hill. Gulping he looked at his father, who had a smirk on his face. "Uh, thought you'd need the help dad."

Fred and George scoffed as they neared their older brother with a mischievous smile. "More like, 'I'll be admiring Aphrodite from afar 'cause I'm to much of a sissy to asked her out'." George said, to which Fred laughed at.

"Charlie! What are you doing here? I thought you'd be coming later with Bill and Percy." Aphrodite spoke with a large smile as she held onto Cedric's hand, giving it a squeeze. Charlie glared at their entwined hands before smiling softly at Aphrodite. "Came to help dad, Merlin knows he needs it with you three." Charlie said pointing towards Fred, George, and Aphrodite.

"Aphrodite, tell them." Arthur stopped as he pointed towards the three Dragons. "Where to go, and to stay hidden. There'll be muggles, don't want to frighten them." Arthur continued.

Aphrodite nodded as she released hands with Cedric and walked away from the group,who stood behind her. "Drogon! Rhaegal! Viserion!" Aphrodite yelled in Valyrian, a very old tongue, in which she speaks fluently.

Quickly three large, beautiful dragons landed in front of Aphrodite. Drogon, the biggest of the three dragons lowered his head and allowed his mother to rub his head affectionately, his brothers followed his actions. 'Mother, are you alright?' A deep, but calming voice entered her mind.

Aphrodite smiled lovingly at her dragons before speaking, "Jikagon naejot Dartmoor, England. Ruaragon isse se guēse, gaomagon daor sagon ūndegīon ñuha riñar." Aphrodite said out loud, her children nodded their heads before looking behind her.

(Go to Dartmoor, England. Hide in the wood, do not be seen my children.)

The three dragons looked at the Weasley twins, before leaving. "Don't we always Drogon." Fred said as he and George walked towards Aphrodite, these were the only three dragons that the Twins could trust with their lives.

Lowering his head Drogon softly pushed the Unholy Trinity, causing them to fall. "Drogon!" The three yelled with a laugh as the watched the dragons leave, turning around the three were met with shocked looks.

"Since when have they been nice to you!?" Ron yelled, slightly jealous that Aphrodite's dragons like the twins. "Since forever." Fred stated, George nodded his head. "Yeah, last year Rhaegal growled at Filch for gripping my arm tightly after he caught me with dungbombs."

"Then Viserion helped Fred with a prank he was trying to do to the Slytherins, who were on the Quidditch field." Aphrodite explained as if it were nothing.

"But when I accidentally crashed into Rhaegal he growled at me!" Ron complained, The unholy trinity laughed.

"They'll never hurt any of you. They know you mean to much to me." Aphrodite said with a smile before it was replaced with a smirk. "And I told Rhaegal to growl at you because you took my chicken after I said not to. Why do you think I didn't prank you?"

Ron glared at Aphrodite before turning around and walked towards the boot. Amos clapped his hands as a smile appeared on his face "Time to go. Ready?" He said as everyone circled the boot, Charlie pushed George away as he laid next to Aphrodite. George smirked as he sent a wink towards Aphrodite, who looked down blushing.

"What's a portkey?" Harry questioned but was ignored. Charlie leaned down towards Aphrodite's ear "You look beautiful."

"After 3!" Amos yelled as Aphrodite looked at Charlie with a smile. "Don't I always." Aphrodite said, Charlie laughed as Amos began to count down. "One..."

"Of course, not a day goes by that you're not." Charlie flirted, it was no secret that Charlie was completely captivated by the young witch. Anyone, even Aphrodite's dragons, could see. Everyone it her.

"Two..."

Aphrodite laughed quietly, her cheeks a tinted pink. "Aren't you just a little charmer Charlie." Before Charlie could respond, both Aphrodite and Arthur shouted at Harry, who has yet to grab the boot. "Harry!"

"Three!" A bright flash appears as everyone is flying through the sky, cheers heard from Aphrodite and the twins. "Let go kids!"

Aphrodite stared at Arthur in shock "What??" Both Hermione and Aphrodite shouted, unsure if they heard correctly. "Let! Go!"

Aphrodite and the twins looked at each other before releasing the boot, the other followed after them. Aphrodite screamed, along with the others, as they fell from the sky.

***