Friends

Kiara POV:

After going to the studio for a couple of hours, me and Justin decided to hang out for the rest of the day. We went places where the Paparazzi wouldn't see us. We are back at his house watching TV, we were sat in silence until Justin turned towards me and spoke.

"I want to know something," he says, "why is being an artist your passion and why become a singer?"
"Well as a child I would watch these people go on stage and I wasn't sure what they were going to do until I heard them sing, i asked my mom if I could do singing lesson but my dad wouldn't let her, I wasn't his favourite. My mom got me the lessons because she wanted me to be happy. At the age of 14 I wanted to become a artist, something different to what my sisters are doing then and now. I started writing music at 16, my mom got in contact with many mangers but only one got in contact back, which was Scooter, your manger. He didn't want to take me straight away in case my first album wasn't successful but he stuck with me until I managed to become successful and he took me on."

"Wait, your saying Scooter Braun is your manger?"
"Yes."
"He's my manger too, he's amazing."
"He told me he was a manger for another singer but he didn't tell me who but he said that he was a player and a charmer and that he didn't want be to fall for his charm."
"He knows how to describe me badly to all girls," he laughed.
"I don't think your that bad and I've been with boys worse then you so I should know what a bad boy, a player and a charmer is."
"Well I don't think your that bad either."
"Thank you."
"We should hang out more."
"Yeah we should," I say smiling, "on my     free days because my family want to spend more time with this year before I go on holiday again."
"Yeah sure, where are you thinking about going?"
"I'm not sure yet maybe to Spain again I love it there."
"I have a holiday planned there for June next year for 2 weeks, you can come with me if you want to?"
"I'll think about Biebs." 
"Yeah okay, should I drop you back home?"
"Soon let's watch the rest of this first then you can take me home."
"Okay."  I turned back to the TV to watch the rest of the film while I felt Justin's stare on the side of my face.