Secret

Kiara POV:

I was at home when Justin and Kylie walked in my house arguing. I ran out of the kitchen to the foyer.

"Guys, shut up," I shout. They both look at me and smile.
"What's going on?" I ask.

"Well you know when you said you are gonna keep your relationship secret until after you have released your album," Kylie stated, "well Justin nearly told the paparazzi about you guys being together because of the posts he has been posting."

I look at Justin and then back at Kylie.

"Kylie I'm ready to tell everyone about me and Justin but together and when we agree to do so," I say, "Justin tell me did you nearly tell them about us?"

"Yes I did but Kylie stopped me, they thought that I was dating Kylie cause I was with her and I was going to tell them about us but she stopped me, I'm sorry Kia."

I walk over to them and hugged them.

"It's okay," I replied after when we broke apart.

"Anyway, Tyga is waiting for me in Malibu so I better go meet up," Kylie says, "no more slip ups again you two."

"Okay we promise." After when she left, I dragged Justin into the kitchen.

"You are going to help me cook,"I say, "what should we cook?"

"Spaghetti and meatballs," Justin says.
I smile at Justin.

"Alright then." And we started cooking.

A/N: this is rubbish