Hifumi Yamada {CHARACTER ANALYSIS 1}

As you already know Hifumi Yamada is the Ultimate Fanfic Creator (Super High School Level Doujin Author in the Japanese version) and one of the most hated characters in the Danganronpa fandom. I am here to give a deeper look into Hifumi's character and give my perceptive on it (because I love him lol). Let's first talk about his free time events: We learn in his free time events that he didn't have a single friend before he started watching Demon Angel☆Pretty Pudgy Princess and screamed at people who tried to be his friend. He stated that he loved doing this, this could mean that he felt like he didn't deserve to have friends and liked screaming at people and making them cry due to possibly having some mental scarring on his part. And he seems to be trying to be hide his insecurities as well, this could be due to his childhood. But in the game he never talks about his home life. So we can only base this off headcanons. And his relationship with Celestia tells me that he's willing to do anything to please her, possibly wanting to have her as a friend since he's never had one at this point. And he has a dependence on anime, manga and such like that, most likely due to being a very lonely person. As for my headcanon on his home life, I think that he was in fact abused in his childhood and that manga and anime was the only way he could escape this. And he could have got his sociopath-like tendencies from his parent(s). And his crush on Alter Ego could've been a coping mechanism for his loneliness. And he seems to have resentment towards real people due to how he was probably treated by his peers before Hope's Peak. In conclusion, Hifumi was a lonely person who who had resentment towards his peers and tried to find a friend in Celestia and his trust in her ultimately led to his demise. 

{A/N: I guess this is the end of this Character Analysis, I hope it's not too bad but it probably isn't that great since this is my first time writing this kind of thing so see ya later!}