TERUTERU HANAMURA {CHARACTER ANALYSIS 2}

As you probably know by now, Teruteru Hanamura is the Ultimate Cook from Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Anyway, as we see in his free time events: He talks about his sibling who were from two women and that most likely neither of these women were his mother. And he hardly ever talked about his father (most likely he wasn't a big part of Teruteru's life) but the story about his siblings tells that most likely that his father cheated on his mother with these two said women. So Teruteru probably took on the perverted part of his personality due to the little influence that his father had on him. Now let's talk about the city boy persona he took on in the game verse who he really was, I think that he took on the city boy persona as a way to hide his insecurities about himself. And so we can assume that he's at least a little bit ashamed of his country origins, probably due to being shamed for it in the past. As for the last free time event with Teruteru, I don't think he was really intending on taking advantage of Hajime. If he did plan on that, he wouldn't have let Hajime out of his cabin and such. And now his motive: As we already know he originally tried to kill Nagito in order to one, prevent him from killing anyone and two, to see if his mother (who was ill I might add) was okay. So this tell me that he was a extremely caring person who does whatever he can to protect and take care of the people he cares about. In conclusion, I think that Teruteru is one of the most misinterpreted characters in the entire Danganronpa series in my eyes, he was a person who's caring and loving heart and his paranoia about what was happening around him at that time ultimately led to his death.  

(A/N: Yay this is probably bad but I really tried and I had more to work with so I guess that's good XD)