IX

wow it's been a while!! but i'm back my loves 💓
—————————————
yoongi POV:
i could feel him staring hard at me, i gulped, deciding that it would be a good idea to tease him. i looked up and smirked at him, to my surprise he toiled down and his cheeks turned bright red.
i decided to tease him even more and push him into a wall, i tried so hard not to laugh but he's so adorable when he's shocked.
"stay back or i'll stab you"

i couldn't hold it in anymore i fell to the floor and started laughing my non existent ass off. HE WAS HOLDING A LADLE PAHHAAHA. i looked at him and said "go on then stab me" whilst ruffling his hair and walking away.

park jimin why do you do this to me?

jimin POV:
after that whole incident this morning yoongz keeps teasing me about it which makes me embarrassed. shit. i thought to myself, i need to get home or else i'm actually screwed.
"thank you for letting me stay yoongz but i gotta go home now, i'll text you later" i quickly ran out the door not even waiting for a goodbye back.

when i got home, i saw bags outside huh? what's happening?? i hope it's nothing serious. i tried to open the door but it said incorrect pin? oh shit. he kicked me out, fuck what do i do now? i tried calling tae several times but he he didn't pick up. i'll just wait until he gets home and talk to him.

several hours later

"i'm a barbie girl in a barbie woOOOORld- wtf are you doing here" i looked up at him and stood up quickly
"d-did you ch-change the pa-pas-passcode?" i was shivering in coldness and fright
"yeah why don't you fucking go and live with yoongi instead, you're a useless piece of shit and no one wants you alive get out of my fucking sight before i knock you out" i felt a shiver go down my spine, picked up all my things and ran as fast as i could. i ran to yoongi's house.

*knock knock*
"yoongi"
"jimin?"
i hugged him tightly and i cried on his shirt, "tae ki-kicked me ou-out and t-told me i'm u-useless"
he shut the door and cuddled me on the sofa "he doesn't deserve you jimin, you deserve someone who will actually treat you like the prince you are. ignore what he says you're not useless! you're the cutest little mochi to ever" i looked up into his eyes and felt this weird feeling in my tummy i really am falling for you min yoongi it's now or never i thought to myself. i pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him softly, he responded after a while. our lips were moving in sync, it felt so good i wish it had never ended.

we slowly moved away to catch our breath, he pulled me close into a hug and whispered "i love you park jimin" and that's when i knew that he felt the same way too "i love you too min yoongi" he whispered something under his breath but i couldn't really hear what he said, but i'm just so happy to finally be his.

THE END

JKJK HEHEHEHE
___________________________
well hey guys, it's been a while and i'm so sorry i've been away but i really do promise to keep this updated i love you all thank you for the support 💓