Chapter 2

Mars alarm goes off thinking that all of that was just a dream. She sighed in relief until jinx walked in 

"morning," He said sleepily walking in.

Why must he so cute in the fricking morning Mars thought.

 "Morning" Mars grumbled.

"Aw is someone in a cranky mood," he said smiling.

"get ready" Mars said 

"What do you mean?" jinx questioned. 

"IT MEANS GET FUCKING DRESSED AND COME DOWNSTAIRS" Mars yelled.

"ok but wheres your bathroom?" jinx said. 

"Upstairs through the left hallway and on your left"Mars explained. 

"Holy shit how many hallways, rooms, basements, and stairs does this castle have," Jinx said.

" 99 rooms,6 basements, 10,000 stairs, and 20 hallways and some rooms are still unknown about oh plus a dungeon"mars said.

"Isn't it lonely here?" jinx said.

"Nope," Mars said getting up. 

Mars walked out of the room. Jinx just stood there for a few seconds looking around and turned around. Mars opened another door and locked it.  Since she has goat legs she didn't need pants, Mars though. She then thought of the question that jinx asked her Yeah it's lonely here when the man walking fish isn't here. but you get used to loneliness after you become the queen at a young age because your parents died when you were 6- Ah here we go mars thought picking up a black shirt with a skull on it.

-:-1 minute later -:-

 Mars walked out going downstairs. She went clopping on the stairs. She went to the kitchen humming a song she opened the cupboards and getting a glass and setting it down on the table and walking to the sink to wash the dishes. She felt arms around her waist in instinct she turn around seeing jinx holding her. 

"Jinx what the hell I could have stabbed you with this knife you asshole" She growled

"Aww princess," Jinx said smiling 

"Don't you star-"Mars was interpreted by jinx kissing her