Agression - Sequel

Emptiness.

Loneliness.

Darkness.

That's all Peter could see and feel. He felt like he was suffocating, but also felt like he was floating.

"Is this what death feels like?" Peter whispered to himself, wrapping his arms around his knees. A single, white cloth was wrapped around his slim torso and body.

"Or is it a place of reflection..?" Someone said. It sounded just like Peter. Making the boy furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"What..?" Peter said. Suddenly seeing two doors open. One of the rooms seemed to be filled with happiness and liveliness. The other, seemed to look like an empty and black room.

"You have two choices, Pete." Tony's voice rang out, a small chuckle of Steve following.

"Would you rather fill everything with happiness, for the rest of eternity. Or would you like to see down the other door?" Steve asked. Peter slowly stood up.

The feeling of going through the white room, crossing over his mind more than once. "What's down that room?" Peter asked, looking around the room to find the source of the voices.

"Nothing interesting." Natasha's voice stated. "Go down the white door." She said, almost in a demanding tone.

"What is this place?" Peter asked. He wanted answers. If he was to 'pick his fate' he at least wanted to know what this place was.

"You really are a stupid person." Flash's voice mocked. Loud, taunting laughs of Flash surrounding Peter's head. The young boy covering his ears in pain.

"Why have you always got to ask questions?" MJ asked.

"Why can't you be happy with what your offered? Isn't that enough?" Ned stated. Not Ned too.

Peter's eyes welled up with tears, small sobs coming out. "You better pick fast, Peter... Time's running out." Bruce stated. Laughing from all the voices happening at different times. The sound almost sending Peter mad.
What did Bruce mean when he said 'time's running out'? Was he dead?!

Peter sniffled, looking between the two doors, the temptation to go into the white room was high, but stopped himself. Walking towards the black room.

Again, Peter was met with darkness. But this time, he could hear people talking around him, pleading for their lives.

"--I have two kids to look after!" One woman stated, Peter walked over to her and the man she was speaking to. The man was faceless to Peter.
But to the woman, he looked exactly like her dead husband. "Eric, please I-"

"Access denied." The man said, the woman screamed and seemed to disappear right in front of Peter, the horror on her face before she left. Made Peter feel sick.
Her face was burnt to a crisp, her clothes all burnt and half of her hair was gone. She must have been caught in a fire, and Peter wished he was there to save her.

Peter then looked towards the, originally, faceless man. And saw May. "Peter?" She said, he face looking worried.
Peter was stunned, how was May here? She was meant to be- wait, Peter is dead?! Peter blinked a couple of times and nodded his head.

"What is this place?" Peter asked, he expected May to run up to him and hug him tightly, asking him how he died or whatever dead people did. But she didn't. She seemed to have the same expression on, and folded her arms.

Then Peter realised, this wasn't real life. He was 'dead'. This must be a test of some sort to get him into Heaven? Or whatever it was called.

"This place doesn't matter, I want to know why you want to be here." May said, making Peter more confused.