BBQ (chapter 10)

Moments later the door went "ill get it" i yelled to Zak who was out in the back garden lighting the bbq up.

I ran to the door and there was Aaron "hey Chloe" he said

"hey Aaron, long time no see" i giggled moving out of the way to let him come in.

I shut the door "he is in the backyard, ill be down in a bit" i said running up the stairs.

Although i was wearing shorts and T shirt it was very hot, hotter than im use to in England, plus i wanted to jump in the pool and cool down.

I changed into a bikini and put my jean shorts back on. I headed down the stairs when the doorbell went again.

I ope ed to find Nick with a little girl in his arms, it must be his daughter that Zak was talking about and his wife along with Billy and Jay "hey guys come in" i said inviting them in

"Chloe this is my wife Veronica" Nick said

"nice to meet you, im Chloe" i said offering my hand out to shake to which she did

"come on guys, grubs up" Zak said shouting from the backyard

We walked out and i walked over to Zak who was in charge of the bbq. I kissed his cheek as he was flipping some burgers

I grabbed a glass of water and sat down on the edge of the pool and dunk my feet in, while watching everyone talking and getting there food.

"Chloe what do you want to eat?" Aaron asked

"umm.. Ill just have a burger thanks, heavy on the ketchup" i said as i took my feet out of the pool and making my way over to where everyone was sitting and eating.

Aaron handed me my plate as i sat down next to Zak and slowly ate my burger.

After which i decided id jump in the pool. I took of my jean shorts and dove into the pool and started swimming the length of the pool. I got to the end and i didn't stop i just did a somersault and continued to swim until the end. That's when i jumped up and sat on the end of the pool.

I then looked and Zak and Aaron were looking at me "what?" i questioned them

"how did you do that?" Aaron asked

"do what?"

" the summersault under water?"

"i was taught how to do it when i was a child, why?"

"just never seen anyone else do that before" Aaron said

I shrugged and got up and put my shorts back on.

Afterwards everyone started leaving and soon it was just me and Zak.