Chapter 3

I'm sorry about the wait, but hopefully this will be a better chapter :P

Disclaimer - I do not own death note, if i did there would be many scenes of l... shirtless :)

Chapter 3

"Ok so what you're telling me is I have been 'sucked in to this dimension' because you 'shinigamis' were bored...?" I questioned them for about the hundredth time as they tried to get me in to his car and take me to my new 'house'.

"For god sake! I have told you this already yes I am a shinigami and i am bored, so can we please get going, we are going to be late!"

"Late for what? are you going to sell me!" I was shocked that people would actually do this but then again is Akira person was just some random person/thing who I met on the street.

"NO! we are going to be late for the news!" Their voice brought me out of my disturbed thoughts

"The news? whaaaaa?" my face morphed into confusion

"Yes the news, come onnn" in my moment of confusion they grabbed me and swung me into backseat of the car, I toppled onto the ground... let's just say I'm not one of the most graceful people in the world... Akira closed the door and then jumped in to the front seat, before I could register what was happening we where racing down the road, my stomach flipped inside me as I saw a creepy smile swipe across his lips, I think this is the day I will die, goodbye mum, dad, anime shop and ehhm... wow I know no one... I truly am a hermit, I have no life and it's about to end, wow just my luck.

"Why are you staring at me like that, do i have somethi-" their sentence was cut off with my fist to their face

"WHY AM I STARING AT YOU! HMM LETS THINK, SO CREEPY RANDOMER SHOVED ME IN THEIR CAR AND BEGAN DRIVING AROUND PLACES, SAYING THEY ARE A SHINI-" my rant was cut off as my eye caught a large skyscraper that held a big T.V. screen on it, on the screen was something I never thought I would see in real life, from where I was sitting, on the floor, I could see a life plaster on the screen. My eyes widened as I took it in, it only lasted a few seconds because we were still driving, but those few seconds felt like hours to me as I stared at the screen. Could it be possible that what Akira said was true, and if it was what will I do, how will i survive, my thoughts were cut off by a VERY annoying voice.

"Hey! what the hell was that for!?" I glared at Akira

"You're a shinigami." I growled at the shinigami Akira, glaring at their head, i pulled myself up from the floor and onto the leather chair farthest away from the driver.

"Yeah, i know, i have been trying to tell you this for about an hour now..." Akira deadpanned

"Yes, I know that to, but I just realized, that because you where telling the truth about that, that there is also a very large possibility that you where telling the truth about me being sucked in to another dimension" I replied with my L imitation, keeping my body facing forward.

"Yup. You will also be given a home of sorts and a steady flow of money to keep you entertaining us, oh I almost forgot, here" they hand me a small device that looks suspiciously like an ear piece

"Thanks... What is this?" I looked at them confusion washing over my face

"It is an ear piece, it translates all languages and also translates your voice into the language that they are speaking, it also turns invisible when activated."

"Ok, how do you activate it?"

"To activated it you have to insert it into your ear and the device will do the rest" after his reply I inserted the very small ear piece in to my ear, nearly dropping it a few times, after it left my fingers and fell in to my ear I heard a slight buzzing, suddenly my head began pounding as images rushed through my brain,

"It will be slightly painful because it is basically downloading every language and other needed information into your brain, oh yeah the ear piece will also never be able to be removed, so if you choose to back to your own world and be reborn, you will still have all the information, it's the same if you want to become a guardian angel" That was the last thing I heard before I was knocked out from pain/shock.

AN: Thank you for waiting for this chapter, I will try to update again soon, 

Vote, Follow and Favourite! Thanks for reading! Byee