"Fruity, with a hint of chocolate."

Amanda's POV

    When Leo announces there are snacks that he brought, I literally squeal. I'm so hungry, and he knows exactly what I like. There are popsicles, bags of popcorn, chocolate covered pretzels, crackers, and lots of flavors of ice cream. Specifically, there's cheesecake, cookie dough, cookies and cream, and mint chocolate chip. So many other flavors are there too. He even has sprinkles and gummy bears, plus a whole bunch of other toppings. Leo is honestly the best boyfriend ever.

    Once we all get our snacks, I gobble down. I'm so hungry, even though we just ate lunch. Once I've finished scarfing down my snack, Grace annouces that she has an idea.

    She says,” How about we mix a few flavors of ice cream with some topping and have someone guess what they are.”

   We all nod in agreement.

“How about you go first, Rory?” I say.   

    She nods, giggles, and sits down. We grab the blindfold and tie it around her head. I grab a bowl and put cookie dough and rocky road ice cream inside. I hand it to Conner and he crumbles some of the chocolate covered pretzels and puts them inside. He hands it to Tara, who pours caramel sauce and chocolate sprinkles inside the bowl. David takes that from Tara and grabs a spoon. He walks over to Rory and mixes the concoction up. David puts a spoonful in her mouth as we all watch. She makes a thoughtful face.

“Okay, I taste cookie dough ice cream, salt, and caramel. There's definitely chocolate something in there, but I can't tell if it's sprinkles or ice cream.”

   Leo laughs and says,” What's your final guess?”

“Okay, cookie dough and salted caramel ice cream with chocolate sprinkles and caramel and chocolate sauce.”

“So close,” I say.  

“It's cookie dough and rocky road ice cream. Conner put some chocolate covered pretzels in there. There is chocolate sprinkles and caramel sauce in there, but not chocolate sauce.”  

    Rory lets out an annoyed sigh and takes off the blindfold. I swear David and Leo are whispering to each other. Out of the corner of my eye, I see David nod to Rory.

   She says,” How about you go next?” Reluctantly, I say, “Sure,” and sit down. Leo blindfolds me and plants a kiss on my cheek. I smile and sit in silence. After what seems like forever, a spoon is put to my lips. I open up and taste it. Fruity, with a hint of chocolate. I can definitely taste the chewy gummy bears. Plus, there's a slight crunch, like there's some sprinkles in there.

“Okay, it's strawberry with chocolate sauce. There's gummy bears and sprinkles. “

“You got it perfectly!”

I hear from a girly voice. I can't quite tell who it is. It doesn't sound quite like Rory, isn't as high-pitched as Tara, and doesn't sound as childish as Graces. A small hand takes the blindfold off my face and I gasp.

A/N: Guess who has a really packed scedule and tons of homework! This college student! I've been so busy between my classes and all the other things going on. I've been so stressed about getting this done. I scheduled a writing session a few nights ago, but that's when I broke my leg. I was walking back to my dorm when I tripped over a bench and surprisingly couldn't move my leg. After that doctor's visit, I couldn't find a time to fit in writing. Until now. Speaking of college campuses, most of my classes are on the far south side of the school. And my dorm is on the far north side of the building. So, that makes for an hour-long walk to my classes every morning.

On another note, I'm sorry for the cliffhanger. This weekend, I've sceduled a time to write the next part. This chapter is a bit short, and I'm sorry for that. I hope to make longer ones in the future. Also, I can't believe I'm almost done with this story! There aren't many chapters left. Only three or four more are left that I have planned on writing. This one wasn't originally planned, but I thought it fit in pretty well. I didn't even know what to title this chapter, since it didn't involve one of the remaining presents. Thank you for all your support as I continue this. Hope you enjoyed! Characters belong to Wendy Mass!