9; On My Way

Jack's POV

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing, Zach was still asleep so I just left him and went to get the phone. I looked at it and it was Jonah.

"Bro it's like 11-"

"Jack you need to come to the hospital right now!" He interrupted me.

"What happened?" I said as I gathered my stuff.

"It's Daniel..." when he said that I froze for a few seconds.

"Should I bring zach?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Okay we'll be there in a few minutes." I hung up and ran to zach.

"Zach, wake up!" I shook him. Eventually he woke up.

"Jack it's like midnight! What do you want?" He muttered.

"Zach it's Daniel, he's in hospital so get your ass out of bed." As soon as I said the word hospital he jumped up and grabbed his clothes. We ran outside and called a cab. The cab took us to the hospital and we ran into Daniel's room. Chloe was crying, holding his hand and Jonah was sat in a chair next to them. Zach started crying and I hugged him as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Will he be ok?" I asked Chloe but she couldn't speak so I looked at Jonah.

"He'll be in a coma for two days but he should be fine soon." He replied.

Suddenly his eyes opened and he screamed. He started shaking around and wires were ripped out of him. Jonah and I tried holding him down and Zach ran out to get a doctor or a nurse. A good looking doctor ran in and injected a drug into Daniel. He calmed down almost immediately.

"Is he ok?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, he'll be fine." The doctor replied "he'll be normal again in ten minutes."

"Thank you Dr. Boyd" Chloe replied trying to smile. Dr. Boyd smiled back and walked out.

"Can we go get some food for everyone?" Zach whispered to me.

"Good idea, babe." I whispered back "We're gonna go get some food, what do you two want?" I wrote down what they wanted, on my phone because its 2018 screw paper, and Zach and I headed down to get food.

It was a five minute walk to the closest decent place which was amazing. They. Had. Everything. I grabbed loads of stuff and some watermelon for when Daniel wakes up.

We were walking back when Zach dragged me into an alleyway.

"Zach what are y-" I was interrupted when he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. I kissed back, losing track of time.

We stayed in that alleyway for about five minutes until I remembered something.

"Baby, everyone is probably starving back there." I said to Zach.

"Oh yeah." He said and smiled. God I love that smile. I picked up the bag of food and we started heading back to the hospital. It only took a minute and we quickly headed upstairs but by the time we were up there it was too late. Daniel had already...