Love hurts 22

Update

Few weeks after his surgery, now Alden is slowly getting better.unti unti naring naghihilom ang sugat sanhi ng surgery.most of the time, he's asking maine to stay in his room.

Madalas parin s'yang nanaginip about her.minsa good times,but he's worried about his last dreams,he dreamt about her leaving him in America,he doesn't know what it caused, that's why,he keep asking her to stay until he gets fully recovered.his doctor told him,he needs some therapy after this.so he might stay longer before he could go back to Philippines.

Slowly, nagiging close narin sila ni maine.as in this situation made them closer.nawawala na ang ilangan nila sa Isa't isa.his doctor told him,that he can leave the hospital anytime he wants,kung ayaw n'yang mag stay,as long as he's going to attend his therapy treatment eveyday.para tuluyan na s'yang makalakad.

The day he was about to check-out,,, kinausap s'ya ni Dr.smith

"Mr.Richards, I'm going to introduce you another doctor, she's from Philippines as well, she's specialist for physical therapy she will be in charge of you until you can walk normally..she will be here later in the afternoon, so I advise you to please wait for her before you leave."mungkahi ni dr.smith.

"Alright doctor, thank you for the information."he said.

Maine was wondering who's that doctor,na pansamantalang pumukaw ng atensyon n'ya.

"Okay kalang?"Alden asked her, when he realized she's so quiet.

"Ha?!oo naman sir,"she said.

"Okey,,,"he just said.kahit na nararamdaman n'yang bothered si maine.

///

Maine bought their food from outside,nagsasawa nadaw kase si Alden aa mga hospital foods.since his doctor told him,he can eat anything now.dahil mabilis naman ng maghilom ang sugat n'ya,they just finished their food when his doctor came in, with the other doctor behind him.

Pagkakita n'ya sa kasamang doctor.he's dumbfounded.why of all places,and all doctors, bakit s'ya pa talaga ang natalaga sakanya.hindi na nagulat ang doctora,since, before she accepted him as her patient,she already knew, who it was.

"Bakit nandito ka?"Alden asked her without any reactions.he doesn't need to show his anger towards her.

"Coz I'm your therapist Mr.Richards"she answered.

"So alam mong ako ang magiging pasyente mo?why didn't you reject me!?"-alden

"It's because,I want you to be my patient"she said.

"For what?! you should know by now, you shouldn't show yourself to me right!??"

"Ow,,wait!!so do you know each other?"Dr.smith asked them.

Alden response to his doctor first.

"Oh she's my old friend Dr..,but not very close"he told him.

"Well, that's good!I hope you'll be a good friend soon! that would be easy for both of you.Dr.smith told them, even though he felt something un pleasant with their conversation.

"I think I will leave you from here,I need to go,I have another patient to to prepare for his surgery, pardon me for leaving you this time,but i hope you'll have a good talk about your matters Mr.Richards."Dr.smith told him.

Tahimik lang si maine na nakikinig sakanila.kahit na hindi s'ya ipakilala ni Alden,parang alam na n'ya kung sino s'ya.but she's shocked when suddenly Alden introduced her as his girlfriend.

She saw Kate's face turns into pale.alden squeezed her hand.walang nagawa si maine,kundi ngumiti.

"Hi,! You are???"...