~ Prologue ~

24, that was the age she died. She was only drinking tea in her favourite tea shop, it was a normal day, then the bomb exploded.

She was fine with dying. She didn't really have anything going for her.

She was an orphan, not knowing her family, she honestly couldn't care less what her parents were like. They abandoned her, no matter what the reason is you should never abandon a newborn.

All and all, she was hoping for a painless death.

Her death was anything but painless.

How pitiful.

~•~

Unexpectedly, when opening her eyes, she was greeted with a pair of gentle, ruby like eyes.

It didn't take her long that the person holding her looked like she had given birth.

Coming to the conclusion that she just came out of a vagina... Fortunately, she didn't experience any pain.

Ahh, so this was her new mother. She was beautiful.

Would she be beautiful too?

Her father must be good looking to be able to get her new mother. So, she is expected to be good looking, she at least wouldn't look like a pig... right?

Releasing an adorable smile, Hana's new mother turn her head away from her. Mumblings how cute her new daughter was.

Ignoring her, Hana looking around, seeing a midwife holding another baby got her curious.

Hana's mother beckoned over the midwife when she saw her adorable daughter -who she still hadn't given a named to yet- gazing at her older brother.

The nurse carefully walks over, the new born boy was fussier than his younger twin. It took a long time to calm him down.

Expertly holding the two babies in her arms, the mother of the new twin children smiled lovingly when she saw the two children -one who was awake the whole time and another who just woke up and was about to cry- staring at each other.

"SOFFFIIIIAAAAA!!!" That was her husband.

Barging into the hospital room Alexander along with his 3 years old carbon copy, rushed into her hospital room.

With the twins, the male one interrupted by the loud bellow started to cry, the female -previously known as Hana- stared blankly at the seemingly innocent door.

Not even a minute later an ikemen walked in, along with a child no younger than three next to him.

... Why are they wearing the same thing?

Was the only question in the female's mind, that female being Hana... No surprise there.

But seriously, is they were to be similar ages than they would be mistaken for the same person.

The ikemen, along with his look alike, stared curiously at the two new born children.

They were obviously fraternal twins. One was a boy and the other was a girl, yes, but one had white hair and red eyes, while the other had purple hair and yellow eyes. Both were cute.

One was a sobbing mess, while the other was staring at them calm and curious.

"Have you named them yet?" Questioned the ikemen as he picked up the calm one.

"No, I haven't, I thought that since I named our first born that you would like to name our next." Sofia replied as she attempted to calm her second son.

"Can I name one, can I please." Hunter the ikemen look alike and first born asked.

Alexander nodded, staring at Hana.

"The one you're carrying is a girl, right? Serenity, I think that's a perfect name for her!" Hunter announced energetically, bouncing on the spot trying to take a look at his new sister.

"That's a perfect name for her, Hunter, now for this one." Alexander replied, beaming a smile at Hunter.

Taking that the other sleeping newborn from Sofia and giving the newly named child back to Sofia, Alexander stared at him.

"I got it, this one is Victor." Alexander announced.

"Those are wonderful names." Sofia affirmed, cooing at Hana, now Serenity.

~•~

After they finished announcing names the nurse took Victor and Serenity to another room to nap seeing how they were just born.

Serenity was awake.

Just by the looks and names of her new family, she could tell she was reincarnated into her least favourite otome game, but her favourite anime and manga series and she was the villainess.

'There goes my heart' was the title.

The heroine's name was Isabella, she was an illegitimate daughter of an Earl, a rank lower than she was.

Isabella seemed nice and innocent, but that was only around good looking males. Around females and normal looking males she was an arrogant bitch, she was more of a villainess than the actual villainess.

A true two faced bitch.

Anyways, the game was set in the medieval era, there are magic called elements. Elements are categorised into common, uncommon, rare and legendary.

Most commoners have usually a common element.

Nobles from Viscount and lower usually have multiple common with elements.

Earl, Duke and Royalty usually have uncommon elements, but some have rare.

Rare elements are usually found in noble families that have been there since the founding of the kingdom of Pacificae.

In total there are less than 5 household that have been there since the founding. But even from being in one of the 5 household there is a one in a hundred chance of being able to actually obtain a rare element.

The heroine somehow got the cliché light element.

The capture targets have a few elements, with one being at least uncommon.

The Villainess had 2 rare elements.

In fact, her family was one of the 5 households that are still standing since the beginning of the kingdom, so most had a rare element. The rare element they are able to access is dark.

The Hierarchy goes Royalty, Duke, Earl, Viscount, Baron and Knight.

The test to determine your element and mana is public. The test is for both noble and common people alike, children get tested when they're 10 years old.

As well as schooling. Schooling for children starts when they are 10 years old, but most nobles are expected to have tutors at a young age. There are not many schools, but the school that the main characters go to is called Pacificus Academy. Pacificus Academy is a well known school. In fact most if not all nobles goes there. It is located north of central Pacificae.

Serenity didn't care about what's going to happen now that she was reincarnated. She was going to be herself and not going to let the future events affect her.

After all she was given another life, this time was a family.