• II •

In a few days it would be Serenity and Victor's fifth birthday.

The Tenebris household was the most powerful household in Pacificae, surpassing even the Royal family.

Seeing how they currently have an unengaged daughter, most noble households are willing to come to try to build connections with The Tenebris household by engaging their children together.

Even though the two other males in the Tenebris household aren't engaged, the males in the household are notorious for breaking their engagement.

An example would be the current Duke, Alexander. Originally, he was engaged with a daughter of another Duke. He was not happy with the engagement and blackmailed the Duke. When the Duke did not take his threat to heart and didn't cancel the engagement, Alexander spread news about the household's illegal dealings and affairs, along with proof. The household was stripped of their title and banished into slavery.

In 'There goes my heart' the capture targets -including the hidden ones- met the heroine during the birthday debut banquet.

They had met the heroine when she was being bullied by the villainess, or at least that is what happen during the game. In actuality, they were just chatting normally when the heroine started to insult the villainess. The heroine, when she saw the group of capture target walking near them, slapped herself.

When they followed the cry of distress, they saw the villainess looking angrily at heroine and the heroine curled up holding her red cheeks, crying and had assumed that the villainess had bullied the heroine.

That was Serenity's passing thought when, Alexander and Sofia told their children about the banquet they were going to hold for the twin's birthday.

They were having lunch in the garden, when they were told the news.

During the past years, Serenity and Victor grown increasingly charming.

In fact, if you give Victor a dress he would look like a girl, a very pleasant looking girl.

Victor has grown increasingly more attached to Serenity as the years past. When she goes to the library Victor would follow her like a duckling and watch her.

He wouldn't even read a book, what is the point of him going to the library if he isn't going to read?

Serenity and Victor finally got their own rooms, but of course Victor, that pest, hardly ever goes into his room. During the first week of gaining their own room, Victor decided that he still wanted to share a room with his precious little sister and moved his things to her room.

Fortunately, they slept on separate beds, but Victor again, decided that he wanted to sleep with Serenity and so the extra bed was removed, and Victor slept on Serenity's bed with her.

Alexander, Sofia and Hunter all agreed to let it happen when Victor begged to move in with Serenity.

Hunter has grown to be a handsome ikemen, just like his father, no wait, exactly like his father. He is also the one who takes books for Serenity when she is not in the library or if she can't reach a book.

Sighing, Serenity continued to read her book, ignoring Victor's attempts of gaining her attention.

~•~

Letting her maids and mother pick out her dress for the banquet that would start in a few more hours, Serenity continued to read.

Serenity had almost finished reading all the books they have in the estate. There are only a few more dozen before she completely finishes reading every book in the library.