My little secret

From the Author: This is just a quick reminder:
Y/n = Your name
Y/l/n = Your last name
Colby = Your boyfriend
Y/P/N = Your pet's name
POV = Point of view

Thanks!!

My POV
I was just a normal 19 year old and living with my boyfriend Colby. He was BY FAR the best boyfriend Ive had (Ive had 3 including Colby) I was sitting down one night and got alot of pain. It got so bad that I was getting suspicious. I had thought about what had happened lately then it hit me, one thing, one thing that happened. I rushed out and went  to the store without telling Colby.

Colby's POV
I was chilling on the couch checking through Twitter. I saw Y/n touching her stomach and looking in pain. She wandered out the door quickly and could hear her heels going down the street and let the sound fade away

------------15 minutes later--------------

My POV
I bought afew things, pads, nail polish and a pregnancy test. I dashed out. I went to the local bathroom to take the test.

When the results came in, I was an emotional mess. I was crying and got texts from Colby.

Colby: Where TF are you?

You: Uhhh...Just at the store doing stuff.  

Colby: Well I'm picking you up.

You: Ugh k      

And as soon as I knew it he was calling my name "y/n!!! Where are you???" He was yelling out. I eventually came out of the bathroom and he saw me cry for the first time in a while.... "What's wrong?!" He said hugging me. I didn't answer and just got in the car. I sat there for awhile then Colby got in. "We will discuss at home" I said in a stiff tone.

-------------5 minutes later--------------

We walked in and Colby pulled me aside "I...I really need to know what's going on you" he said like he was scared. "Let me show you something" I said grabbing the test out of my bag and slammed it on the kitchen counter. "Goodnight." I said before walking to the bedroom and slamming the door.

Colby's POV
I saw what she had slammed on the kitchen counter and picked it up in disbelief

"Oh my f***ing god.."