Kakashi, the substitute pedo

Who loves Kakashi?

I, most certainly, do.

So what do we, as avid Kakashi lovers, do when his good name is sullied?

Why we ra-

You know what, let's just get started.

rant rant rant rant rant

Kakashi is one of my most favorite characters from Naruto. Poor baby has been through so much, yet he's never steered away from the right path. Massive salute, hun.

What I like most about him is that he's single. Yes, that's point in my book.

If you've guessed from the title this rant is about Kaka-freaking-shi falling for kids Naruto's age, you are absolutely correct.

In most of these cases, the kid is Kakashi's student. By the narutoverse standards, with the things Kakashi's seen in his career, Naruto and the others are like infants when they start out.

The gap is huge.

There are so many fanfictions where Sasuke's twin or some other Uchiha chick -conveniently- his age survive the massacare and the author makes it seem as though Kakashi is mesmerized by the long raven hair and fair skin.

Hate to break it to you but he's probably seen more Uchihas than the chick will see her entire life. I refuse to believe he would be mesmerized by a kids hair and skin color. (Oh! and onyx orbs. Can't forget the 'onyx orbs'.)

Even though the power of a marry sue is infinite.

Moving on, I don't know about you but if an elementary school kid -because you can't convince me they're more than that to Kakashi, at least in the beginning- came up to me one day and started talking about life and death and revenge and suffering and meaning of life, they'd receive a good whack to the head.

Go home kid, I'd say, Oh wait, you can't because your family was massacred alongside the Uchiha's if you're not an Uchiha yourself. Boo hoo hoo.

Kakashi didn't take that bullshit from Sasuke (Obito's clan member, Itachi's little brother, a reflection of his younger self and so much more), he wouldn't take that bullshit from someone else. Regardless of how intoxicating those 'onyx orbs' are.

And that snobby brat being amused by his flustered state when their fingers touch? Ugh, gag incoming. (Don't avert your eyes. You know what you did)

If you must, why not wait until the girl is older? Develop their relationship in the most subtle way you can before that.

While you're at it, make Kakashi question his morals for even entertaining the thought of being attracted to a kid half his age instead of embracing his pedo...ey...ness. Yeah.

Thank you and goodbye.

Been a while since i've read any Naruto fanfictions. I've been in desperate search of good Supernatural/Teen Wolf/TheOriginals fanfic for quite some time. Let me know if you happen to find some. Crossovers would be best.

Ciao, nimbus_2ooo