Shoto Survivor (Part 1)

The Blade pierced Todorokis back like a ghost passing through someone. his eyes fell with tears as his mouth erupted with blood. He fell down to the cold brick of the pavement, the last thing he could remember as well as Bakugos thunderous roar as he charged at Izuku with full force, explosions equivalent to an atomic bomb forming in his hand, i don't think anyone had or will see Bakugo so sweaty in his lifetime again... Enjoy the first chapter, of the sequel to Todorokis Flaming Passion... Welcome, to like a 4 or 5 month late story.... Sorry 'bout that dudes.

<<Bakugos POV>>

"ILL KILL YOU BASTARD!" Is all i could bellow as Todoroki fell to the damn brick, why, why did this happen to me? Karma is a Bastard. "Oh Kacchan, you've never been this sweaty for me in my life, does killing your boyfriend turn you on?" Deku shouted from across the street, arms wide as if waiting for me to run into them. "We planned this together, so it must do, well how about that" He interrupted me before i could say anything with a finger to his lips in some deranged attempt to look cute. "What in the damn hell are you talking about you Bastard?!" I roared, clenching my fists so hard i turned them into a bloody mess. "All the nights we spent planning to kill Shoto, all the times you fucked me like a wild animal after it, all the nights spent like that, gone to waste, why're you so angry?! WE PLANNED THIS TOGETHER!!" He screamed from across the street, his words filled with hate and confusion. "You're insane Deku! i never planned anything with you! i never wanted to hurt Todoroki! he was my one true love and you murdered him! You bastard!" I Finally fully snapped, charging at Deku with an explosion in my hand equivalent to an atomic bomb, roaring with all my might, obliterating Deku where he stood...

(HEY GUYS! SORRY THIS WAS REALLY LATE! I'VE BEEN SERIOUSLY BUSY! AND I FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD! I'VE BEEN STRESSED! AND ALL SORTS OF SHIT, HOPE YOU ENJOYED, NEW PART TOMORROW!)