Shoto Survivor, Part 2

*Shotos POV*
W-Whats happening?
'WILL YOU BASTARDS HURRY UP?!' A familiar voice shattered my eardrums.. Bakugo?

"Look kid, we're doing everything in our ability, but this isn't what we usually deal with okay? we're used to people attacking each other with their quirks, not being stabbed out in the street, we need to get your friend to a hospital, because we haven't got anyone who can deal with a stab wound in the vicinity!" A paramedic explained the situation to an enraged Bakugo. 

"WHAT KIND OF FUCKING PARAMEDICS DON'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT A FUCKING STAB WOUND?!" Bakugo screamed at the team of professionals, his words weren't filled with furious rage, but with an unparalleled fear for Shoto. 

"Baku...go" I whimpered out, my entire body felt week as a sharp pain filled the lower part of my back. 

"He's awake! GET ME AN AMBULANCE HERE NOW!" 

My eyes were filled with a blinding light as i lost all sense of everything, i couldn't even feel the wind on my face as my eye lids collapsed, and i followed, unconsciously drifting into the void. 

*5 years Later* 

*Bokero-Neuton Hospital, Akita* 

"So, you're finally fucking awake?" Bakugo sat over me, his stare both caring and angry, a combination never seen before, not even to Shoto.

"Habajohao?"

"What?" Bakugo looked down at him , his confusion obvious.

"Gabagoo!"?" 

"You really think he can speak? after you saw that, you really think HE can speak?" 

"Shut up! ILL KILL YOU!" Bakugo burst into a furious rage after being mocked, even though, secretly, he knew he was wrong, but being mocked by this guy, he couldn't take it. 

"Uraraka went through so much for you, big guy, you better be worth it" This guy infuriated Bakugo even more. 

"Guys, stop arguing in front of him!" Shoto grabbed them both by the ear, obviously sick of hearing their incessant whining. 

"Uraraka went through a lot to give us this little guy and you two are spending time that could be spent with him, shouting at each other!" Shoto lost it. 

"Excuse me, could you 3 please it down, all the babies are trying to sleep!" The baby ward manager shushed all of them, embarrassing all of them, in front of their new lives. 

"So, what are you two going to call the little sucker?" The New Guy asked the newly wedded couple. 

"ILL KILL YO-"  Bakugo was interrupted by his partner. "I'm thinking....

*END*

Hi, i know, i know, You made Deku evil, what about him, hes not evil, he doesn't deserve to be in a toxic relationship, BLADDY BLADDY BLAH

I hope you enjoyed reading, and, this is going to be continued, it just hit me to write this today because i had 126 notifications, thanks guys.

see you next chapter.