2

Jin has been staying in his room for 3 days, without coming out. His parents and family are seriously concerned for him and want him to atleast greet them. All his friends have been visiting him, to try and get him out. Even Namjoon himself has tried but it didn't work. Jin doesn't even talk. He absolutely hates his parents for this decision.

Jungkook is also concerned for him, but also happy because he was chosen as one of Jin's blind dates. He felt a spark of excitement enter his body when Jin's parents requested him to be a candidate. He just hopes that all of his gathered information will help him out on how he should act and dress.
Yes, Jungkook stalks Jin. No, he's not a stalker, but that's what Jungkook thinks.
He knows where he lives, what his clothes consist of, who all of his friends are, how long his fringe, nose, ears are and what he eats, drinks and he has even sneakily gone through his diary while he has snuck into his room at night. Jungkook doesn't find it weird. At all. He used to have friends, but they abandonded him because of how creepy they think he is.

Jin's POV

I don't know what has gone through my parents' mind when they thought this was a good idea ? They THEMSELVES knew that I liked Namjoon. Oh, how I wish for him to just wait for me and give me a chance. I've once confessed to him but I got rejected. That was years ago though. Maybe he likes me now ?? People change !

Flashback

I'm sweating, my teeth are clattering although it isn't cold and my hands are shaking. I'm about to confess my love to my longtime crush, Kim Namjoon. I push the call button on Namjoon's contact and put my phone to my ear.
(Namjoon is italics and Jin is bold)
"Hey Jin hyung ? Why'd you call me ?"
"Hey Namjoon ah .. Could you come over ? I've got something to tell you."
"Of course ! Be there in 10 minutes !"

And I hung up. Alright, how bad could this go ? The worst thing that could happen is to get rejected ! Of course ...
I sigh nervously and sit down on my bed. After about 10 minutes, I hear the door bell ring. I stand up and go downstairs, I open the door to see Namjoon looking godlike, as always. He smiles with his dimples showing and says :
"Alright so, what's it ?"
I only point my finger to my room and he looks at me confused. "My room ..." I manage to croak out. He nods and starts to walk up to my room. We both enter the room as an awkward silence takes over. We look at eachother in the eyes and I simply say :
"I love you."

"I love you too, bro !" He gives me a side hug and winks.
"I meant it in a .. romantic way ..." I say quietly. "Oh." He says and continues. "Well I don't like you like that. Sorry. I have to go now."
I felt my heart break as I saw him rushing outside. I slam my door shut as I start full on sobbing. Why would he ever like me ? That's ridiculous.

Back to now.

I sigh as I run a hand through my hair. I let myself fall down on to my bed as I close my eyes and fall asleep.

-----------------

A/N

Thank you so much for reading this, I really do appreciate it. ♡
Also please comment & vote if you want to ! I'm not sure if it deserves to be voted buuut ... Thank you anyway ~

I love you 💕💕

- Rie