4

You're Kim Seokjin, am I right or am I right ?

"Actually, no. My name is worldwide handsome. World. Wide. Handsome." Jin says out of anger since he never wanted this. "I like your attitude mister worldwide handsome, but I'd rather call you Seokjin or Jin." He said and Jin huffs. "I'm pretty mighty sure that I'm older than you so respect me, peasant !" He chuckles at Jin's outburst and wraps an arm around his upper back. "Why don't we just sit down then ? Let's get to know eachother." He said which made Jin sigh and nod lightly.

"So .. Kim Seokjin. Your favorite color is blue and you have 5 friends as of now. You have no siblings and a mom and dad. You don't have any cousins because your mom and dad don't have any siblings either. Your favorite types of music are ballads and calm and classical music." Jungkook starts talking about Seokjin which makes him look at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"H- how do you know this ? Who are you actually ?! I don't even know your name and you're already spitting facts about me ! Come on, I'm not that famous !" He asks him with a terrified expression and stuttering out of fear.

"Calm down, sweetheart. My name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook and I would say that I'm very handsome and a gentleman. I thought that's what you wanted in a man, am I right ?" Jungkook explains to him making Seokjin even angrier. "I don't want any stalker ! You're a fucking creep !"

"Language, honey ! Listen, I don't want you to be scared of me. I intend no harm, whatsoever. The only thing I want right now is your love and I'm not giving up on it." Jungkook said and Seokjin stood up from his seat pushing the seat ever so lightly and walked towards Jungkook. He punched him lightly because he doesn't want to harm anyone and walked out of the cafe. Jungkook just watched him, amusement forming on his face as Seokjin accidentally bumped into a pole cursing silently.

"This is going to be interesting, Kim Seokjin ..."

---------------------------

So, I finally updated jdfiwifi

This was a really boring update so I'm really sorry. I hope that you're okay with it though. I promise to be more active writing this book !!

I was kind of wondering :

What age do you want them to be ?? Of course, Jin is older and Kook is younger but what age should they be ??

- Rie.