27 : Hormones VS Kidnappings

I have a couple of things planned before school starts, so that gives me a less chance to upload. Once school starts, I really don't know how busy I'll be. School will be my main priority. Just a heads up if I take foreverrrr to upload xD

If this story goes according to the written out plans I have so far, there's about 8 chapters left. I've been writing Up All Night for about 4 months! I had no idea it's been that long. What a journey.

The other day I hit #13 in Humor and Fan fiction. That's really awesome and I have no one else to thank but you guys. You're the best readers D':

I'll shut up now so you can read!

We All Want Love - Rihanna

Chapter 27 : Hormones VS Kidnappings

What's worse? Making someone's hormones go mad, or kidnap them? Unfortunately for me, both happened. I have every right to pick up my phone and dial 911. They are both reasonable emergencies.

Perhaps not, but . . .

I think so.

Let's not forget to mention the shirt Harry Edward Styles is wearing. Yeah, I looked up his middle name, so what?! There should be a law against Harry from wearing tank tops. I mean, sweet baby Jesus, that guy hides delicious sweets under his shirt. The top accentuates his arm muscles and a girl like me, can't take that! The last thing I want to do is grab his arm and feel them. Are you kidding? He'd hold that against me forever.

I swear he's doing all this on purpose. It was hard sitting next to him. His bare arm rubbed against mine! Harry wants me to attack him like a wild animal. What makes it worse is that Friday night kept replaying in my head. The urge to feel his soft lips against mine again was slowly killing me.

Enough of that, there's more important matters at stake here! No one, and I mean no one, forces Ella Strauss, the bad ass, the rebel out of her dorm room while she is studying! Wait, what? If I am a bad ass and a rebel, shouldn't I do that willingly?

Not the point! Today I was actually in the zone with my studying.

Okay, I lied. But how could I when everyone in class today decided to stare at me like I was a lab experiment being tested? People would stare, talk amongst each other and ... wave at me. Yes, you read correctly. They waved as if they knew me. Over half of those people- scratch that, I've never seen those people in my life. How could I have studied after that happened?

I'm definitely making excuses now.

Gripping the paper ball in my hand, I stared out the limo window, beginning to get lost in my thoughts.

"Ella, what's that in your hand?" Liam wondered, snapping me out of my trance.

I looked at the crumpled piece of paper and tossed it to him. "Read it," I told him, removing the loose strands of hair out of my face. After tightening my messy bun, I rested my head on Harry's shoulder. His bare skin was warm. I instantly thought of his arms muscles and bit down on my bottom lip. By the end of this day, I'm going to crash and burn.

Everyone quieted down, turning to Liam as he slowly opened it. Reading it to himself, his eyebrow raised before he smiled, breaking out into laughter. Recollecting himself, he cleared his throat and prepared to read aloud. "Introduce me to Harry Styles and I'll do all your homework assignments for you. Oh, and Chad wants to bang you. Sincerely, Sylvia H."