Who invented alarm clocks?

They may try to separate us but we're stuck together  till death do us part. So please my dear bed, marry me.

Alex
"Ffrrrrriiing! Ffrrrrriiing!! Ffrrrrriiing"

It's back, the terror, the horror, the consternation, the monster. Why? Oh God Why? I stretched my hand in search of the stupid alarm. Where is it?

Then I remembered, it was far from my reach. My mom's doing,  didn't want me destroying another alarm clock . Splendid.

"Ffrrrrriiing! Ffrrrrriiing!! Ffrrrrriiing"

Who invented alarm clocks?. I really need to meet that ass hole for a long talk. I listened for its position, took one of my pillows, aimed and was about to fire...

"don't even think about it" I heard my mom say as she entered my room.

Well change of plans, I took my pillow/weapon and covered my ears with it.

"you better get your lazy ass up or you'll be late for school" I heard her say before walking out

I got out of bed involuntarily, walking to the bathroom and mumbling some swear words. I better remember to put some money in my piggy swear bank, considering the amount of swear words I've said this morning, it's going to be a lot of money.

I looked at my self in the mirror, judging from my black iris. I was pissed, I mean who wouldn't be? When you've been separated from your life partner. I'm sure my bed misses me. I miss you too darling.

I brushed my teeth, took a quick bath, and got dressed. I wore faded skinny jeans and a shirt . Fixed my hair and I was done. I'm not a fan of makeup, I only do it on rare occasions.

My room isn't small, but it isn't massive. It's just normal, we are financially stable. Dad works in a hospital so that makes him a medical doctor, while mom is into real estate management.

I went down the stairs to my second best friend, the refrigerator took out some cereal and milk then had a quick breakfast.

"you need to be home for dinner honey, we'll be having guests " I heard my mom say as she entered the kitchen

"sure" I replied downing the last of my milk " depends on who 'those guests' are"

"If it's the Brandon's, count me out " I muttered "I'd rather deal with Mr. Spit fire in detention "

You may be wondering, who is "Mr. spit fire"? Well, he is a teacher in my school who is really good at spitting and firing. I always avoid sitting in front for his class, everybody avoids that. We all try to come early to occupy the last seats, if you're unluckily late then you get the front seat and a spit shower.

"I'd be damned if I ever let those busy bodies in my house again" I heard my mom say as dad came in and gave me a kiss on my forehead and then went over and kissed my mom, making me cringe. I'll never get used to this.

"Hey dad" I said as I got up, took my bag and headed for the door.

"I'm off to school " or better still I'm off to hell because hell is the best description for it.

"Bye baby, be good " I heard my dad say

"Don't forget dinner! "