Chapter 27:

Jungkook nervously sat on the couch with Taehyung. He was waiting for Namjoon to call him, getting more and more nervous. "What if he doesn't call?" Jungkook asked as he looked up from his hands in his lap. "If he doesn't call then you'll have to move on kook. I know you love him but, he's acting like a jerk and you deserve so much better." Taehyung said as he hugged his best friend. Just as they broke the hug, Jungkooks phone rang. The man picked it up nervously, his hands a bit shaky. The caller ID flashed across the screen that said, Joonie~ 🖤.  Jungkook took a deep breath, preparing for the worst. He hoped that the phone call would go okay. "Hello," Jungkook said in a quiet tone. "My Kookie. I'm sorry. I need to talk to you in person about what happened. I miss you, and I need you to come back to me. I know I was a jerk and I messed up but-" Namjoon was cut off by Jungkook. "Namjoon shut up. You can come over. I'm at Yoongi's." He said before hanging up, not even caring about the other man's response.

"He's coming over then?" Taehyung asked as he crossed his legs, sitting like a child on the couch. "Yes but, I want you to stay in here with me. I don't know what's going to happen but, he sounded like he was crying." Jungkook said as he moved closer to Taehyung. "I'll stay in here with you. Yoongi and Yoonha are both asleep in our room right now. I love them both but, you can tell she's a daddy's girl." Taehyung said while smiling. Jungkook giggled a bit before speaking, "But, you're her dad too." he spoke and Taehyung laughed. "I know but, since I was pregnant with her, I'm kind of like her mom." He said as he leaned back against the cushions. Jungkook laughed more but agreed. "I guess so." He spoke but then stopped laughing when he heard knocking on the door. "If that's Namjoon, he got here fast," Jungkook spoke as he stood up. "No, you stay. I'll go get the door." Taehyung said after pulling Jungkook back down onto the couch. The man giggled at his best friend, causing Taehyung to flash him a cute smile before running to get the door. Once he opened it, he glanced coldly at Namjoon before noticing what was wrong. "Taehyung, wheres Jungkook?" He asked, sounding out of breath. "What did you do, run here, and why are you bleeding?" He asked, seeing blood all over the man's arm that he was holding.

Namjoon sighed, "It's a long story. Just, tell me where Jungkook is." He said as he walked inside. Taehyung shut the door and pointed to the living room. Namjoon rushed in, seeing Jungkook on the couch. He ran over to the man, falling onto his knees in front of him. "Namjoon, you're bleeding!" Jungkook said nervously as he removed Namjoons hand from his arm. "Taehyung, go get something to stop the bleeding." He shouted to his best friend. Taehyung did as he was told, running up the stairs to get stuff from the bathroom. Jungkook looked back at Namjoon. "What happened to you?" He asked, pulling Namjoons shirt off of his body to use that to wrap around the slice on his bicep until Taehyung came back into the room. "Well, I was with Jin and I told him that I didn't want to be with him. It was a total mistake to do that to you, and I know I messed everything up. You have two other people now but, please Jungkook, I need you back. Jin was the reason you didn't get my texts. He told me that he messed with my phone so I couldn't contact you." He said as Taehyung ran into the room and handed the first aid kit to Jungkook.

As the smaller man was cleaning off Namjoons arm, he asked what happened to his arm and how he got the cut. Namjoon continued to explain. "Jin got so angry with me. He started arguing with me as I was getting my car keys from the kitchen. He got so mad that he grabbed a knife and he threatened to hurt me then said he would find you. He cut me, then left, and told me he was going after you so, I left the house and drove here as quickly as I could. I needed to make sure you were okay." Jungkook cleaned Namjoons wound and made sure it was wrapped up nicely before pulling the man into a hug, with teary eyes. "I missed you Namjoon. I missed your hugs, and cuddling with you." He spoke with a shaky voice. Namjoon quickly wrapped his arms tightly around Jungkook as he stood up, lifting the man from the couch. "I love you Jungkook. Please don't hate me. I promise I won't ever leave you like that again, and you're not going anywhere alone. I dont want Jin hurting you." He said, not letting go of Jungkook. Taehyung smiled at the sight in front of him but, wanted to know what was going to happen with Jin. "Namjoon, aren't you going to tell the police what happened? How he hurt you and then threatened to hurt Jungkook," he asked as he took a seat on the couch.