$3xua1 awak3ning

You sat once again alone. But someone unknown asked me a mcquestion.

"Today is our anniversary, could you take a picture of us?" A g0rl asked me, handing me her camera.

"Uh... sure" You say receiving the camera.

You take the picture and give the camera back to them.

"I going to take a sister shit." says the g0rl as she heads to the bathroom. The man nods.

Then a man approaches the woman's husband. The man kisses the g0rl's husband, they argue for a while, and the man leaves.

The man was cheating on his g0rl with a man... the tea was scorching hot...👅👅

Someone heard and saw the entire conversation between the two men. As the g0rl came back from her sister shit, someone said everything they sister saw.

Moments later you saw someone, someone rlly hot and T H I C C...

It was John Quinones👅👅💦

You begin hyperventilating and then you see your friends walk over towards you.

A mcWWYD episode was being filmed and best of all you got to sister see her, John Quinones.

-TIME PASS-

Your friends were almost done with their meal and all you could think about was your meal, John Quinones🍑

You make eye contact with her and you blush. Then she gestures you to cum with her from across the room.

"I need to go to the bathroom" You say but of course that was a lie.

You walk up to him and he tells you to go into the bathroom with him. You follow him even though you were a bit mcconfused.

He locks the door and says something, something unexpected...👅🍼🍼