Chapter 13

~Teo's POV~

We ran put and saw Aiden on the bed and followed them. Aiden had a swollen neck and he was barely breathing. "What did he eat?" Callie asked her mom panicked. "I'm not sure!" Her mom replied. We tried to follow the people into the E.R. but, they blocked us. We all had to wait in the waiting room. Callie was on my lap on her phone, she looked sad. "What's wrong, Cal?" She started to tear up. "My little brother might die!" she said through heavy breathing. I looked at her, that wasn't all of it, something was bothering her. "What else?" I asked. "It's nothing...." she started, "your fans... they... they hate me." she looked at her phone. I looked too, she was looking at messages, it was hate, from teotots. I then took out my phone and tweeted something. Then Callie looked at me, "That's sweet Teo!" she smiled. The tweet said 'My girlfriend is my girlfrien not someone for you to bully, im sorry but please stop'. "I love you Teo!" she kissed me. Right then the doctor came to us. "Aiden is stabilized and the cause was shrimp." he told Callie's mom. "When can we see him?" Callie said, almost yelling. The doctor motioned for us to come. He led us to Aiden's hospital room and Callie ran to him, along with her mom. He woke up right then. He looked up at his mom and hugged her the Callie. Callie sat down on his bed and sat him up. She turned on the TV and he watched Spongebob. I sat on the other side of him, he was tiny. I took out my phone and took a selfie with both of them. I posted it on instagram and in a matter of seconds it had 1,329 likes and 372 comments. Alot of comments said how sweet that was and some about Callie and some of how "hot" I am. ( lol ) Aiden was in a great condition and stablized, he could go home tomorrow with Callie. Me and her went back to her room and watched a movie, after the movie she went into the bathroom. Two minutes later she came out with black sweatpants, a tanktop, and her hair in a bun. She came and laid next to me on the bed and we watched Lab Rats, so childish. by about 1am we were both knocked out.

The next day...

~Callie's POV~

I woke up with my head on Teo's chest and his arms around me, he was awake as well. "Morning beautiful!" he said. I smiled and kissed him. I grabbed my phone and clicked it to display the time, 9:32. I got up and headed for the bathroom to shower. I grabbed my bag and phone and walked in. "Can I join you?" Teo yelled jokingly. I laughed and smioed, "No!" I said sternly, as a joke. He laughed. I turned on the water and grabbed my phone, I clicked my favorite playlist and it started to play Rude by MAGIC! I then stripped off my clothes and got in. Ten minutes later I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I grabbed my bag of clothes that my mom brought me and took out my outfit, a red sortof tantop button up shirt with a knot at the bottom, black ripped skinny jeans, and floral vans ( a/n this out fit is on polyvore, if you have it, my name is cotton-c4ndy ). I wrapped the towel on my hair and put it on top of my head. I took out my makeup bag and put some light make-up on. Then I took my hair out of the towel and brushed it out and scrunched it up to curl. I walked out and Teo was all ready. We walked out grabbing all of our stuff and left to Aiden's room. We got there and my mom was holding his hand and they were ready to go. We left and went to the park. Me and Teo met up with Riley and Carter and she looked worried, "Next time, TEXT ME!" I laughed at her remark and so did everyone else. Then we all went to the playset and acted like children and had fun.

{ A/N well no suspense there but sorry for the long chapter and i hope you liked it, thanks for reading, vote, comment, follow me, and ilysm thanks baes!! ~gill }