Chapter 24

-Teo-

Two days. It has been two days. She has been in a coma for two days. When, when will she wake up? I'm worried, I'm broken, I'm lost, without her. These days have been terrible, school starts in a few weeks, I can not take it no more.

At the moment, I'm exhausted in the hospital, been here ever since yesterday.

"Teo, honey, why don't you go home, shower, clean up, get some rest?" Callie's mom said. "Huh, oh, um yeah." I was lost in my thoughts. "Call me if she... wakes, up." She nodded with a slight smile on her face and I walked out the building.

I took my phone out and dialed up my ride. "Okay, I'll be here, bye." I said before hanging up. I sat down on the same bench I did when I was here the first day.

I was relieved when the car pulled up, I got in the shotgun seat and left with my dad. We sat in silence, a short drive back home.

In my house, I ran up to my room and took a quick shower. I dropped down on my bed and pulled the cover over me.

Although hours, it felt as minutes, I fell asleep and woke up to the sudden fear of my dream. I don't know what I would do if she... she... died.

I got up out of bed and quickly got dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. I put on my shoes and styled up my hair before leaving and walking back to the hospital. It's only about 3/4 of a mile, plus it gives me time to think. Callie is an amazing girl, I have no idea what would have happened to me the one day we met at that bbq, or I never moved, one little difference could have changed our whole lives. I really really do love my girl, my girl Callie.

"Flowers!" I was snapped out if my thoughts to see an old lady selling flowers on the corner of the street.  I smiled at her and stopped in my tracks to take out my wallet. I handed her a dollar and she gave me a rose. That's all I need. "Thank you." I smiled at her and continued walking.

I made it to the hospital in the next 10 minutes and went up to her floor.

I saw her in the room, still in a coma, Riley and Carter were in there, Riley crying. She sat there looking at Callie, Callie's pale face, her cold hands, bequtiful features. I love the crinkles by her eyes when she laughs. Her small dimples in her cheeks, her sparkling blue eyes.

Remembering Callie is such an amazing feeling to think of her, Callie is my world I have no idea what I would do without her. Cheesy, but true.

Riley and Carter finally cane out and I could go in. Slowly, I mad my way to the chair sitting next to her bed. I set the rose on her pillow and I grabbed her hand and held it in mine. My eyes started to sting as a wet tear slipped down my face. "I love you." I said. She didn't move. I shut my eyes. Another tear. Its so hard to keep in, Callie is my world and right now my world isn't with me. That's difficult.

I held her hand, cold and pale, it was soft her skin so silky. I rubbed circles in her hand with my thumb.

She was still unresponsive, completely lifeless. It was silent.

~Callie~

I opened my eyes.

Hello what did you think?? Dont hate me and MERRY CHRISTMAS I LOVE ALL MY READERS AND JUST HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Till next time, and sorry for the super long wait.

Kisses -Gill