2-The past of A Scar

Chapter Two: The past of A Scar

I arose from the bed, throwing my sheets off. Scenes from my dream flushed throughout my brain.

A gush of wind blew my hair from my face, I look up to see my window open; the curtains getting lifted then dropped them hastily. The pattern repeated over and over.

Out of annoyance I got up and shut the window, closing the curtains so dark could envelope my room.

I walked over to my bed again. Lying down and thinking over what happened.

I touched my neck, caressing the scare that was imprinted on my skin.

About ten years ago an accident happened with a killer. He happened to cut my throat, but got away with the sirens of police cars.

Flashback:

I gripped onto the bat I had, after hearing glass brake from my kitchen. As I entered the dark hallway, a figure stood.

I stared waiting for a move. He ran at me at full speed, the bat fell out my hands and my back hit the ground.

His legs gripped my small waist, and he held a knife to my neck. His face was cover by a hoodie that could only show his mouth.

"Go to Sleep my Princess!" He screeched as his knife slowly inserted a cut in my neck.

He hopped off of my quickly, but before hopping out the open window that stood at the end of the hallway; he turned around.

"I'll finish you off sometime." His voice rang through my ears as I heard the police sirens get in distance.

My vision blurred and loud footsteps were heard from the stairs outside. The men in there uniforms told me to hang on.

My mother came rushing over to me, holding tightly on my hand. My brother Liu, and father were standing and watching.

Both of them stood paralyzed. Last thing I seen was Liu walking away.

At that small point, I just wanted to go.