3-Meeting a new Friend

I grumbled getting up from my bed. Fresh tears stained my cheeks, and it felt sticky.

I walked over to my shower just across from my room and stripped my clothes off, ready to wash the memories away.

I turned on the hot water, facing my back against it so it felt more like a massage. I quickly washed up and got out the shower.

I put on my work clothes I had on the floor from a couple days ago. I worked at a mall, where a movie theater was.

My job was easy, stand at the arcade and watch out for any suspicious people, and if I do notice something weird, I do a hand signal to the two cops across from me.

Pays pretty good considering I can keep a roof over my head.

I got out of the bathroom putting on my woman needs (deodorant, body spray/ perfume) and I walked over to my kitchen.

My cat walked up and rubbed against my leg, purring as she went around. Her name was cat. Sadly I suck at making up names.

I grabbed some tuna and pushed it off into her bowl, after finishing that I grabbed my keys and pulled on my leather jacket I had set upon my kitchen chair.

I walked out the door ready for whatever happens.

••(skipping her walking cause I suck at those scenes and tend to take long)••

I walked through the doors being greeted by the smell of fresh buttered popcorn. I went over to the employee room and seen my co-workers.

"Is Andy still on shift?" I asked one of the girls reading a news paper with her legs up on a chair beside her.

I honestly don't have time to learn there names.

"He's about done by know, should be leaving, so go ahead and get to work." She said in a monotone voice.

I took off my jacket, tossing it on a chair and walked back out. I walked over to the arcade noticing a small portion of people were there.

I walked over to Andy and he walked away ready to leave. I leaned against one of the machines knowing that this would take a while.

"Catch me!" A little boy giggled running into the arcade. He looked like one of those "perfect" child's in those commercials.

"Kyle!" I heard a voice say annoyed.

A guy ran over to the child grabbing him and placing him on his hips like a mother would do.

"Don't run! You worried me."

He sighed walking over to a race car game. He sat down and placed the young boy between his legs.

Both of there hands were on the steering wheel, and the guy put his feet on the two bottom peddles.

"Alright you stay here and I'll get some tokens so we can play, okay?" He sounded happy talking to him. The little boy shook his head excited to play the game.

The man walked over to the machine and pulled out his pockets. Nothing were in them except his I.d.

I was feeling generous since I didn't want to see the child down.

I walked over pulling out a five dollar bill, I was nervous cause this was my first time doing something nice.

"Uhh here." I said in a low voice.

He shoved his pockets back in his pants and reached for the bill in my hand.

"Thanks, this helps out."

I noticed some features I didn't before. He had a tattoo peeking out at the bottom of his shirt that peeked out at the top. He had brown hair tossed to the side, and adorable brown eyes.