Prologue

I changed up the entire plot because I felt like writing borderline crack. If that ain't the best thing about writing idk what is. Oh and enjoy!

________________________________

In a world where gods and goddesses walk among mortals, Jeongguk wants to life a normal life. He's lived all his life around god and goddesses, hiding the truth that they still walk among us and the fact that he himself is distantly related to some ancient being his family doesn't want him to know about. And he's tired of hearing people gush over his looks everywhere he goes. He just wants to travel and see the world.  But then why is he stuck working as an intern in a matchmaking service and worse, why does his boss talk like he's still living in the Elizabethan era?

No one knows Taehyung is the face behind Cupid Matchmaking Service and he likes it that way. He likes being the mysterious CEO. He just wants to throw this all away and start something new, somewhere no one can find him. He's calm, collected and observant. But then why does his new secretary make his wanna tear his hair out? And why does he not hate it?

In this somewhat twisted non-retelling of the Cupid and Psyche, you'll join Jeongguk and Taehyung as they venture into uncharted territories, tackling emotions they've never dealt with before. You'll laugh(hopefully), you'll cry(hopefully) and you'll scream in frustration(definitely) as two idiots figure out how to laugh, cry and finally figure out why people still fall for those sappy quotes about love.