read

Chapter 1. New Faces, Old Problems

New Story!

Izuku has a Pretty badass quirk in this(Not One for All)

Pairing undecided, PM any suggestions.

Think Ghost Rider, Izuku's "Quirk" Is similar to it but it's a little different (Is it actually a quirk though) ;)

OC's are in this story might do an Izuku x OC

Just FYI Issei's "quirk" ;) has a sort of roar or battle cry, if you want to listen to what I believe it would sound like copy this link, click the first video and skip to 30 seconds : watch?v=2swp4_jdnN4

Anyways, Hope you enjoy

Izuku grew up alone in an orphanage,being only 5 years old, he was extremely smart for his age, beating most adults in a game of chess while he was half asleep, he was strong, as well as being quite handsome, the only reason people didn't adopt him was because of his quirk. A lot of the children in the orphanage had simple quirks such as Invisibility, Super Strength, your stereotypical superhero abilities. But Izuku had a quirk that everyone in the orphanage feared. He simply called it: Bloodborne (Yes this is a reference to the game Bloodborne, Please don't sue me anyone) His quirk allowed him to transform into what most people called a 'Demon' His face decayed to the point it was only a skull, with black flames all around it, his eyes were empty sockets, He wore a cloak that was darker than the night sky, He had gauntlets that had carvings on them to make it look like it had the face of a demon, handguns, knives, and different weapons were hanging on the inside of his cloak, he had the hands of a skeleton with black flames trying to burn them, His boots were just as black as his cloak, He could control his quirk just fine without any problems. The only downside, If there was a multitude of villains nearby his quirk took over, causing him to go on a rampage, killing anyone with an evil heart for hours on end. He had no friends, but he was okay with that, everyone was too boring for him, except for one girl. He was walking down the halls one night, boredom failing to explain his situation, it was much worse than boredom, he was bored to the point he thought kicking a rock entertaining. The rock he kicked bounced off something he had never seen before. He saw a door. It was iron with a single label on it that said 'Ayako', He slowly opened the door to see a girl, she was a little shorter than him, she had white hair that reached her mid-back with different colours at the end of each strand of hair, she was obviously the same age as him, he knew since she wrote her birthday on the far left wall, it was two days before his, she had blue eyes that seemed dull, Izuku knew she was like him, an outcast due to her quirk. She was currently playing a card game by herself, when he sat down in front of her, she looked up in surprise only to be met with a pair of green eyes that looked like hers. She looked somewhat happy to see someone like her and quickly gave him some cards. She wrote down the name of the game she was playing, it was Crazy 8's, Izuku knew how to play from past experience, After about 2 hours of playing and Ayako's 4th win out of 8 games, Izuku put his cards down for a brief moment and looked at her. She seemed a bit frightened at first, she didn't want her first friend leaving so quickly, but he held out his hand and said "My name is Izuku Midoriya, What's yours?" He already knew what it was but he wanted to hear her voice "...Ayako" She said with a small voice, it was quiet but Izuku heard it, He thought it was the best thing ever, she had the voice of an angel according to him. They became friends if that's even the right word anymore, They slept in the same bed, stayed in the same room, they were inseparable, When the orphanage said that every room that had a child occupying it would be getting a t.v and gaming console, Ayako took this and made an advantage. Whenever they were playing games no matter what game it was, she always sat in Izuku's lap, He didn't mind, she was shorter so he could always see above her head. After almost a year of being together Izuku realised he didn't know what her quirk was. "Hey Ayako, What's your quirk?" "...my quirk, is resurrection, I can command an army of zombies or skeletons" She said weakly she was quite shy even with Izuku, "Really? That's pretty cool"