chapter 2

Chapter 2 : Hate Takes Over

Sorry, I hate cliffhangers yet I ended the first chapter on one, kinda.

Izuku's "quirk" ;) isn't really a quirk is it, we'll find out if it is or isn't in this chapter

WARNING: GORE IN THIS CHAPTER!

If you want to know what I believe the gauntlet's laugh would be like, search up cod zombies teddy bear laugh on youtube, click the second video. Listen to it.

Hope you enjoy!

"IZU!" Ayako has been screaming his name for the past 5 minutes all the while he was just standing near the window watching all the villains pour into the courtyard. The empty sockets for eyes and black flames standing still. Once all the villains were out and standing in the courtyard, Izuku punched the window shattering it, Jumping into the courtyard with pro heroes in front of him ready to fight the villains. His black cloak flowing in the wind, Aizawa heard the window shattering and turned around, seeing what he assumed was Izuku he was going to tell him to get back in the school only to see fellow pro hero Cementoss being blown back by one of the villains quirk, "MIDORIYA! GET BACK INSIDE" Aizawa didn't want any of his students getting harmed, Izuku simply started walking towards the villains ignoring his teachers command, "MIDORIYA! GET BACK INSIDE NOW!" Izuku walked past all the defending heroes, stopping a few feet past them and a few feet in front of the villains, All the villains gave smug grins most ready to attack Izuku, All Izuku did was raise his head giving the loudest, most nightmare fueled roar anyone had ever heard (Roar from chapter 1), quickly pulling out his Desert Eagle putting a bullet between a villains eyes, quickly blowing his head off spraying blood and brain tissue everywhere, soon after he whipped out his chain cutting 5 villains in half, half of their body slumped over while the other half fell back, Releasing another blood curdling screech, Izuku looked at the poor bastards who decided to invade U.A while he occupied it. Most of the villains at that point were scared shitless. The pro heroes however weren't scared they were baffled, this 15 year old boy just killed 6 men without a second thought, they all put their guards down and most ran to make sure the students were okay while some stayed back to provide Izuku backup if he needed it. All the villains charged at Izuku, He masterfully dodged every attack that came his way, either counter attacking with his chain or pistol. None of the heroes noticed the villain with an invisibility quirk sneak past them and grab Ayako, putting a knife to her throat, Izuku quickly dispatched all of the villains that had appeared at U.A… except one, "IZU!" Izuku whipped his head around to see a villain with a knife in his hand near Ayako's throat, "NOBODY MOVE! OR I'LL SLICE THIS GIRLS NECK OPEN!" This villain failed to notice the ground around Izuku cracking, releasing another roar that managed to scare everyone present, This particular one held rage and killer intent all directed towards this one man (Search up Cloverfield monster roar for this one), Ayako had managed to summon one of her puppets to stab the man in an attempt to free herself, The man heard the sound of bones forming and turned around, seeing the skeleton must of scared him, but instead of slicing her neck he stabbed her in the stomach, when she screamed in terror and pain the skeleton dissolved into nothing, she collapsed onto the ground, the villain managed to mumble something about at least getting one, this man made a grave mistake, the pro heroes watched the girl drop, Aizawa cursing under his breath for failing to protect his students while the teachers protecting the students didn't move an inch, they couldn't risk letting another student getting hurt, as much as it pained them they may have had to let this one villain escape to prevent anymore damage from being done… everyone's thoughts were interrupted when a scream that could fuel nightmares had occupied their ears, Izuku's loud nightmare fueled roar grew louder but it was filled with sorrow and sadness, it was lower in pitch, he slowly looked down while his hands came up to his head grabbing it while letting out this pain filled cry (Search up Kraken Clash of the Titans on youtube, watch the first video and wait for when the kraken roars, this is what it would sound like)