Chapter 8- Deal?

(Narrator)

Pablo: Hello Everyone! I have an announcement!

(Everyone's attention goes towards Pablo)

Pablo: So for all of your guys' last years at Studio 21 as seniors all our assignments will be big and important! I want your best effort!

(Everyone cheers)

Pablo: We have a small welcome back assignment for showcasing to the new students at Studio 21 and then we will go on a big tour for U-Mix!

---

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

A tour?! That sounds like an amazing opportunity! I hope my dad will let me go...

---

We practiced which songs we were going to perform for the small assignment and then wrote some songs for the tour...

After school, I walked to Leon's house. I knocked on the door nervously and Leon's father opened it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I'm Violetta..."

He sighed and look unamused. "Listen, Leon's not here..."

"I know... erm... I wanted to talk to you?"

"Oh ok. Come in"

I sat awkwardly on the couch. He picked up a sports magazine and continued reading from where he left off.

"What is it you want to address?"

"Erm... It's about Leon... He wants to be happy..."

He ignores me and flips through the page.

"I just thought that maybe you could let him come back to the studio... So that he could sing"

"Why would I do that? He's happy as a motorcross rider!"

"Is he really?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Of course... I know my own son"

"Maybe you don't... Singing is his passion..."

"He loves to motorcross sweetie... It's his favorite thing to do!"

"Motorcross is just a hobby to Leon"

"How would you know?" He asks putting his magazine down.

"He told me." I said firmly.

"He tells you quite a lot huh?" He says seeming a bit annoyed.

"Look, all I'm asking is that you should let him sing! I know it makes him happy! I care for Leon! I'm not just some clingy girlfriend"

"Sweetie Leon is a good Motorcross rider! He's going to be a superstar! You don't understand-"

"Leon makes a great singer"

"He has some potential..."

"Why can't you let him be happy? He wants to be a singer! Just ask him! He's your son... So you should know... If you have ever seen him on stage... It's amazing... He belongs there..."

He sighs and sits there with his hand on his cheek.

"If you want, you come watch our performance... We are having a little showcase at our school. You should come watch"

"What's a showcase?"

"Have you even ever been to one of Leon's showcases?"

"No."

"Wow. That's what I mean... If you have ever seen Leon on stage, you would know that that is where he wants to be."

"I don't think so."

"Think about it."

"I'm busy..."

"Well make time. This is your son we are talking about. Let's make a deal. Bring him to our performance. If he says he doesn't want to be a singer, right in front of me then only then I will believe you"

Leon's dad glares at me.

"You're probably just going to tell him to say yes. He always listens to you..."

"Then I won't talk to him until then. I promise"

He smirks at me and then nods his head.

"Deal."

---

What do you want to see happen in this book? I will take some suggestions so DM me or comment👇

Please vote for this chapter! Thanks<3

-mayma

---