Chapter 36- Leaving...

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Leon's POV:

Detention sucks. I'm still really upset about what Violetta told me. Lara would never do such a thing... I hope Lara is okay right now, I really need to talk to her and let her know that I'm okay... She has been texting me that it's all her fault that I'm in detention... Of course, I can't reply because then Milton will take my phone away!

"Okay Leon, Detentions over, get out" says Milton without a care in the world.

"Um ok..."

I walk outside and someone hugs me from behind.

"I missed you!"

"Hey Lara, missed you two"

"I'm so upset Pablo put you in detention... It should have been Violetta, don't you think?"

"Yeah... Because she pushed you and it hurt!"

"Yeah that's totally why..."

"Anyways how are you?"

"I'm good, now that you're out of detention! Hey! Let's go walk to class together"

"Okay" I say smiling.

Lara takes my hand and turns around but she bumps into Milton spilling all his coffee on himself.

"I'm so sorry sir!" Lara says with her eyes wide open.

"Look what you have done! Why don't you watch where you are going?!"

"I'm really sorry sir! I didn't mean to stain your... pink tie" she slightly laughs at the last part.

"What's so funny?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"N-nothing" she says clearing her throat.

"If you think messing with a teacher and spilling coffee on their new tie is so funny, then you can go to detention!"

"But-"

"Shoo!"

"Milton, please! Leon and I need to go to class!" Lara pleads.

"No, Leon can go straight to class, while you can stay in detention for two hours! You can't even sing well anyways so you don't even need to attend here and take classes."

I was shocked at what Milton just told Lara. What kind of teacher was he?

"That's it!" Lara says folding her arms. "You take out all your anger on me and I don't even know why?!"

I glance around me as all the students began to stare at us shouting in the middle of the hallway.

Violetta looks at me concerned and I turn away.

"You don't pick at any of the other students except me! Only me! You hate me! I can't take enough of your teachings! I don't need you to yell at me anymore! I quit this studio!"

"Then shoo you little brat" Milton says to Lara close to her face.

No one else in the room heard it... But I did. I can't believe what I am hearing. Milton is the worst teacher. He has some grudge against Lara and I wonder why.

"Milton! What are you doing?!" I whisper loudly.

Lara looks at me and tears up. She turns around and runs away from the studio.

All I can feel is anger and hate towards Milton. He made Lara cry. I glare at him as he arranges his tie.

"Everyone go get to class!" He yells as everyone quickly disperses.

"Leon, you too! Go to class!"

"No" I say facing him.

"Why? You have to!"

"I quit too."

I turn around and see Violetta, shoving my way past her as I storm out of the studio.

---