6- The Plan.

The meeting had finally ended at the end of the evening. After a long time of discussing the plan with eachother, they all agreed they would go with the following plan: They would use Lucas to retrieve the power over Pixieville. Lucas would show up at the PixiePlaza the next day and tell everyone the truth about the elections, and how it should've went. No one was sure it would actually work, but they didn't have anything better to offer. Caramel and Rex were sitting on the couch at Sapphire's home. Only they, and Floxy had stayed behind. The others had all left and went home already. Fortunately, Caramel was able to calm the panicking Cherie down quite a bit. Though on the other hand, she wasn't feeling that well herself right now. She looked up at Rex, confused. ''With Vikus' and his new rules going on we won't be able to marry...'' ''If you're thinking that weird garden gnome has anything to say about our marriage, you've got it all wrong. I won't let him''. Rex took her hand, and smiled gently at her. ''If we want to get married, we will. It will be alright, just believe in me''. Caramel stared down at their hands with an insecure look. She wasn't too sure about it being alright... Sapphire and Floxy both looked at eachother. ''Maybe we should leave them alone for a while...'' Sapphire suggested, upon which Floxy nodded. The two of them left the living room, to sit down in the garden behind the villa.

Once outside, Sapphire was the one to sit down first. It was silent for a moment, until Floxy spoke. ''Don't you regret quitting? I thought being a singer was your dream''. Sapphire looked up, yet shrugged. ''I don't know. I like singing, a lot, but I'm also really happy to be back here with you guys again''. Another pause. '''What about you? Don't you have any dreams?'' she asked to break the silence. Floxy nodded. ''I always wanted to be a comédian''. He sat down next to Sapphire. ''Although I had many dreams. When I was a little kid, I always wanted to be a dentist. Until I found out I wasn't allowed to eat that many pies anymore because it wouldn't be a good example to others. After that, I didn't want it anymore'' he laughed, thinking back at it. ''Doctor Boxen might have a spot left for you as his assistent'' Sapphire joked, a grin forming on her face. ''You're crazy! Caramel will kill me. She will ban me from her wedding!'' Floxy replied. The both of them burst out into laughter. ''I even dreamed about being like Rex'' Floxy eventually said when they could control their laughter. Sapphire looked at him in surprise. She was curious as to where this would lead to. ''I was never like the other elves. My parents were disappointed in me, and they always told me nothing good would come of me''. He let out a sigh. ''In their opinion, elves should be mean and stealing all the time, instead of wasting their time by playing tricks. All the other kids they knew of behaved like what they thought of as proper elves, unlike me. The parents of Rex were good friends of them, and one day they asked them if I could join Rex his gang, which is how I came here. They hoped Rex would learn me how to be a real elf, like they wanted me to be''. He paused for a moment to catch his breath. ''And to make matters worse, they chose Narcissa to be my fiancée. You remember how she reacted when we first met, right?'' Sapphire nodded. How could she forget? Narcissa had accused her of stealing Floxy from her, which was true in a way, but still. She had been awful to Sapphire for a long time, ignoring her and being spiteful to her. It wasn't until she started dating Preston that it seemed she started to care less about her 'stealing' Floxy. ''I remember it very well..'' she stated, and sighed deeply upon thinking back on it. Floxy sighed aswell. ''Then you don't want to know how she treated me. I've... never told you about it before, as it already happened before we met eachother, but... Narcissa was just like my parents''. Sapphire wasn't sure what he meant with that. ''I was never able to do the right thing for her, and when something went wrong in our plans, she always blamed me. She would insult me, or hit me, just because I'm not like the others are''. Sapphire softly put her hand down on Floxy's shoulder, as to support him. ''Rex usually treated me the same as she did. Only Lenny was different, he was one of the few people who were actually nice to me. He was like an older brother to me'' Floxy told her. ''He made my time in the gang a lot more bearable, until he...'' He didn't finish his sentence. Thinking back about Lenny's death was still hard for him. Sapphire pulled him close to her so she could give him a hug, as a sign that she understood. Floxy looked up at her. ''...And you we're different too'' he suddenly said. ''You didn't treat me like the others did when we met eachother. You always believed in me, even when others didn't''. Sapphire shrugged, feeling a bit uncomfortable by all the praise she got. ''It's not a big deal. It's what I'm supposed to do, I...'' she started her sentence, but couldn't finish it. ''Thank you'' Floxy said with a smile. ''For being who you are''. Sapphire shyly turned her head away. ''That's not neccessary...''. She wasn't good at dealing with things like this. ''Yes, it is'' Floxy kept insisting. He took Sapphire's hand. ''I know we've been having a lot of fights lately, but I will always love you''. He kept looking at her while saying this. ''I love you too'' Sapphire said, as she stared back at him.