Part 7

Ishita was getting bored so decided to go n meet Adi Ruhi n Pihu in bhalla house . She got up and went towards the bhalla house but was nervous knowing how her Amma and Toshijee were fighting and what If they didn't allowed her to meet the kids . She got disappointed and was about to go back in her house when Simmi from behind called her out .Simmi said Oyeee Ishita kahan jarahi hai tu ? Ishita turned around and saw Simmi in front of her and smiled weakly and said Who Simmi mujhe bachon se milna tha .Its ok mein janti hoon hamare families keh beech buhat problem hai isliye mein nahi milongi bachon se . Simmi says tu pagal hogai hai Ishita ? Agar families keh beech problem hai to who kudh solve karlenge tu kyun bachon se nahi milegi chal andar aja and bachon se mil le unhe bhi acha lagega waise bhi Ruhi tujhse milne keliye buhat bechain horahi thi aur who tujhe buhat yaad karrahi thi . Ishita smiles brightly and says Sach Simmi . Simmi says Haan Ishita aur waise bhi hum Punjabi bade dil wale hote hain aur kisi ko bhi aise nahi jane dete aur phir tu to hamari just then Simmi realized what she was about to say .Ishita gets confused and said hamari kya Simmi ? Simmi says tu to hamari padosan hai naa Ishita to phir tujhe aise kaise jane doon saying this she took Ishita inside .

Inside the Bhalla house Toshiijee n Neelu were working when Toshijee said oyee Neelu chal cheethi cheethi kaam kar ,Raman aur Romi office se ane wale honge aur ate hi khana mange ge .Neelu nods and Simmi says Mumma dekho kon aya hai . Toshijee came in the lounge and saw Ishita and gets happy seeing Ishita in the house and said Ishitaa kaisi hai Puttar aja aur mere paas beth jaa saying this she made Ishita settle down beside her and started talking with her . Raman came inside the house followed by Romi and straight away went to his room without noticing that Ishita was sitting with Simmi n Toshijee as her back was facing him n also that he was on a phone call . Ishita says Aunty kya mein bachon se mil sakti hoon ? Toshijee says Oyee Puttar yeh bhi to tera ghar hai jaa mil le bachon se ,mujhse kyun ijazat maang rahi hai ? Mein teri maa ki tarah todhi hoon balke mein to buhat modern khayal wali hoon .Ishita smiles and ask for kids room and Simmi deliberately tells her its upstairs because Simmi saw Raman entering so she wanted her Raman bhai and Ishita to spend some time alone . Toshijee was about to correct her when Simmi holds her hand and through her eyes asked her not to tell Ishita .Ishita goes upstair and knocked on the door of Ishra's bedroom but as Raman was taking shower he couldn't hear the knock so after few minutes Ishita peeped inside the room and saw none but there was something that was attracting her so she went inside .

She walks inside the room and saw none of the kids were there and decided to go outside but her eyes fell on Raman's photoframe .She picked the photoframe and started caressing his picture .She was drooling looking at his handsome figure .Without realizing she sat on the bed and murmers kitne handsome ho aap par jab mujhse ladte ho to bilkul Raavan ban jate ho .Raman peeped from the washroom and saw his Madrasan sitting on their bed and decides to get naughty with her so started shouting Aree Maa mera towel kahan hai yaar ? Ishita who heard this decides to leave before Raman comes out but Raman again yells Aree koi to tiwel do warna mein thand se mar jaonga . Ishita couldn't help but moved forward and picked up the towel from the bed and stood in front of the bathroom door and knocek and said Raman yeh lo towel .Raman who knew it was Ishita smirks naughtily and instead of taking towel from her pulled her inside making Ishita yell Aiyoooo.

She bangs on his chest and gets shocked to see him naked with just a towel wrapped around his waist .She shut her eyes and said Aiyoo Murugun yeh meine kya dekh liya while Raman smirked seeing her reaction. He started moving towards her while she opens her eyes and saw him moving towards her .She was about to rush out of there but Raman pulls her back and now Ishita was moving back .She hits on the wall of the bathroom and saw Raman's eyes oozing passion for her .She gulped seeing so much passion in his eyes.He cups her face while she felts weak in her knees and encircled her arms around his neck to support herself. He started placing kisses on her forehead followed by her eyes and then her nose and was about to capture her lips when Ishita felt shy and turns around .She was breathing heavily when she felt water dripping on her .She saw Raman opening the tap of the shower thus water dripping on her making her wet while Raman was enjoying seeing the view in front of him.

He saw some of Ishita's hair on her forehead so he tucked the hair strand behind her ear so that there is no obstacle in his view.He could see Ishita's quivering lips and that was the last straw so he leans in and places his lips on her making her shocked but before she could respond Raman started kissing her passionately . Minutes passed by but Raman was still kissing her hoping to get a reaction out of her . He was about to break the kiss when he felt Ishita kissing him back . Seeing her responding he deepens the kiss while Ishita plays with the hairs on his nape.Not able to contol himself he started placing kisses on Ishita's neck.Ishita was in heaven when she felt his lips on her neck.Suddenly Ishita hisses as Raman gave her a hickie on her nape ,but then soothed the love bite by his tongue .Ishita moans Ramaaaan and Raman gets aroused listening his name from her mouth .He entwined their hands and was about to take things ahead when they heard someone knocking on the door.They break apart and Ishita blushes realizing what happened between them while Raman smirked and winks at her .Ishita breathes heavily and pushes Raman and rushes out only to see Simmi standing .Simmi noticed Ishita all wet and thinks that her plan worked and her bhai bhabhi got to spend some time alone .But before Simmi could say anything Ishita mumbles and says Mein chalti hoon Simmi,bachon se baad mein mil loongi saying this she runs away while blushing lost in the thoughts about what happened between her and Raman .