Part 12

It was late night and Ishita was still not back from the falicitation ceremony making Raman worried .He says Yeh Pagal Madrasan aik din mujhe zaroor pagal karke chodhegi..Itni raat hogai hai aur yeh madam ab tak nahi aayi.he was pacing around in the society when he saw a car stopping in their society and then Ishita coming out of it laughing n saying good bye to the person.Raman fumes and thinks yeh Madrasan bhi naa ,aise koi kisi keh bhi saath ajata hai ,who bhi aise kapde pehan keh waise to yeh apne kapdon ki than lapet keh jati thi har jagha par aaj hi isse kahaani ghar ghar wali Parvaati se kabhi khushi gham wali poo banna tha.The Ravan in him was fuming with jealousy and didn't realized that Ishita was standing in front of him.

Ishita waved in front of him to bring Raman out of his dream said Oh Hello Raman kahan kho gaye ho aap ? Itni raat mein yahan kya karrahe ho ? Raman sarcastically says Dandiyaa raas khel raha hoon mein and mumbles silently bewakoof Madrasan.Ishita says Kuch bhi Raman .Raman says Dikhai nahi de raha yahan khada hoon ,aur waise yeh batao tum yeh Katrina kaif ban keh kis keh saath chali arahi ho itni raat ko ? Mujhe phone nahi kar sakti thi ? Kisi bhi stranger keh saath in kapdo mein chali aaogi kya ? Ishita gets shock listening Raman an says Raman relax who koi stranger nahi tha ,Mani tha mere bachpan ka dost tha ,meri car kharab hogai thi to meine Mani ko phone kardiya tha kyunke usko bhi kuch kaam tha wahin pe .Raman gets irritated listening mani's name and thinks yeh Mani aaj tak meri life ka shaani ban keh betha hai,sala ..kudh ki biwi ghar pe hai lekin meri biwi keh irdh girdh ghomta rehta hai honey bee ki tarah Ishuu Ishuu karte hue.Ainda meri biwi keh kareeb dikha naa wahin gadh doonga use.Ishita says Raman aisa statue of liberty ki tarah kyun khade hue ho aur yeh baar baar chup kyun hojate ho ? Raman says Kuch nahi Madrasan who sab chodh aur tu aisa kapde nahi pehne gi aj keh baad se bas.Ishita says Mein kyun nahi pehno gi aise kapde ? Mein zaroor pehno gi .

Raman says meien kaha naa Madrasan bas ,mein nahi chahta koi bhi tujhe aise dekhe in kapdon mein.Ishita smiles and thinks to Ravan kumaar ko jalan horaha hai achi baat hai mujhe bhi uss Naina se jalaya tha naa ab bhugto thinking this she smirks and then says Oh acha mein samjhi aapko jalan hoti hai naa mujhe kisi aur keh sath dekh keh says Ishita and made an innocent face. Raman sees her smirking and says Oh hello madam ziyada hawa mein mat udho aur mujhe koi jalan walan nahi hoti saying this Raman lowers down his eyes as he couldn't lie to his Madrasan with looking in her eyes.Truth to be told he was indeed jealous as he can't bear anyone near his Madrasan let alone that Mani Shani who had become a Shani in his life since last 7 years.

Ishita says its quite late ab aap ko bhi sone jana chahiye ,mein bhi chalti hoon but as Ishita was about to go there was a sudden thunderstorm n a heavy rain started .Ishita seeing the rain runs towards the society while raman runs behind her to stop and says Ishita rukh jao warna bemaar padh jaogi.Ishita says Who cares Raman,apko ana hai to aao warna wahin raho mere Buddhe Kumaar.Raman gets irritated and says Buddhe Kumaar ?? Tumhe shayad meri jawani dikhani padhegi and as Ishita was twirlin she lost a step and was about to fell when Raman hold's her by her waist .He was mesmerized looking at her .The water droplets were falling down from her eyes and got struck on her lips .His Eye fell on her quivering lips and was about to capture them with his when Ishita got shy and pushed him back and started dancing in the rain.

saanson ko saanson mein dhalne do zara
dheemi si dhadkan ko badhne do zara
lamhon ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaayen
hum.. hum tum..
tum.. hum tum..

Both were dancing passionately,staring at each other passionately.Ishita had wrapped her arounds his neck while he was holding her by her waist .Raman was having a hard time to contrl his urges.His Madrasan was looking so sexy and dancing with him while he could do nothing .

aankho mein humko utarne do zara
baaho mein humko pighalne do zara
lamho ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaaye
hum hum tum tum hum tum

He twirls her around and now her back was facing him .The water droplets on her bare back was killing him.He moved forward and holds her by her shoulder and kisses her on her bare back making her shudder due to the sudden current she felt through her spine .His lips moved up and kissed her neck while she intwined their hands.

saanso ko saanso mein dhalne do zara

salvatein kahin karwatein kahin
phel jaaye kajal bhi tera
nazro mein ho guzarta hua
khwabo ka koi kafila

She turns around and hugged him tightly while he was busy roaming his hands on her bare back .She was sighing in pleasure .He breaks the hug and cups her face and his eyes fell on her quivering lips.She tightly grabbed her dress whenshe felt his lips on hers.She was shocked but then realized she was been kissed by him.Don't know why but she didn't felt wrong in it and responded him by kissing him deeply.

jismo ko ruho ko jalne do zara
sharmo haya ko machalne do zara
lamho ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaaye
hum hum tum tum hum tum

saanso ko saanso mein dhalne do zara

chhulo badan magar iss tarah
jaisa surila saaz ho
hum hai re chhupe tere zulf mein
kholo ke raat azaad ho

aanchal ko sine se dhalne do zara
shabnam ki bundein phisalne do zara
lamho ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaaye
hum hum tum tum hum tum

saanso ko saanso mein dhalne do zara
baho mein humko pighalne do zara
lamho ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaaye
hum hum tum tum hum tum
hum hum tum hum hum tum

After kissing each other they break apart and continue dancing .she loved been in his arms while he was loving the moments he was having with his madrasan.Suddenly another thunderstorm was heard and they stopped .They realized what they were doing ,Ishita blushed and runs away from there while even Raman blushed and left from there .Inside Bhalla house ,Adi and ruhi were waiting for Raman and smirks seeing a smile on Raman's face and decided to tease him.Adi winks at Ruhi and says Aree Papa aap geele kaise hogaye ? Kahan the aap itni der se ? Pihu aap ka wait karte karte so gayi but Raman was lost in his thoughts n smiling.

Ruhi whispers in Adi's ears and says Adi bhaiya lagta hai Papa Ishimaa keh khayalon mein hai.Adi smiles and says Aree Ishimaa aap yahan kaise ? Just then listening Ishita's name Raman's trance was broken and he turned around to see Ishita when he heard Adi Ruhi's giggles.He realized what happened and tries to divert their attention and said Tum log yahan kya karrahe ho ? Abhi tak soye kyun nahi tum dono ? Adi naughtily says Papa agar yeh baat hum aapse poonche to ? Aap kis se mil keh arahe ho itni raat mein bolo bolo .Ruhi giggles and says dekho Adi bhaiyaa Papa kaise Sharma rahe hain .Raman says oyeee mein tum dono ka baap hoon naake tum dono mere baap ho aur haan mein mil keh aya hoon Ishita se to,biwi hai meri aur mera poora haq hai use milne ka jaise tum teeno milte ho apni Ishimaa se .Ruhi says ok fine Papa hum maan lete hain ab jao aur change karlo warna thand lag jayegi aapko.Just then Raman remembers their kuch kuch hota hai moment and smiles and leaves from there leaving Adi Ruhi smiling .

On the other hand Vandu teased Ishita regarding getting wet with Raman in the rain and Ishita gets shy and says Akka kuch bhi bolti ho aap ,aisa kuch bhi nahi hai saying this she runs away in her room and locks it .After changing her clothes she noticed her lips were swellen due to the kiss and touches it with her fingers and smiles .she remembers their dance and the kiss in the rain and blushes and lay down on the bed and shakes her head and thinks Yeh kya horaha hai mujhe ? Kahin mujhe uss Ravan se pyaar to nahi horaha ? Kyun mein use kisi keh saath bardasth nahi kar sakti ? Oh god iss Ravan ne buhat confuse kar rakha hai mujhe.Isse pehle kuch aur ho ya koi ajaye mein so jati hoon saying this she sleeps after switching off the light.