Broken physically

Gabes pov

I rushed after him, but sadly Morrison was a more fast runner then I thought...I lunged forward,grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards me, I made him and I trip over a rock, sending us tumbling down the road and landing painfully on the pavement.
I got up with a grunt and said "Morrison, you ok?", I turned around to see him lying in a heap crying and sobbing for what seemed like five minutes "..Morrison..?" I nudged his leg and he screamed in agony, What the heck? There are no bruises..why is he screaming? I nudged three more times and got another set of sobs and more crying..."Morrison.. It's broken"
"I can see that" he said angrily, through tears. I glanced at his leg cautiously and suddenly remembered some relevant information I learnt in health class.
I wasted no time in folding my jacket into a soft like form and put it down close enough towards Morrison "can you move your leg at all?" He looked at me with more tears "N-no,Gabe ple-please don't touc-" I lifted his leg the best I could without causing any pain...which I failed to do. Morrison let out a cry with tears as I lifted his leg and put it on my jacket for elevation and left it there, hoping it would stay immobilised .

We sat in silence as Morrison called his parents, I could here yelling and shouting about the "troubled friend" and him saying I'm sorry over and over. The only thing I actually got was that they're coming in 30 minutes or so. Enough time..
"Morrison, do you hate me?" Silence "Am I not a good person" More silence. "If you don't want to be my friend , that's fine. Just tell me why-"
"I like you" I stared at him "What?"
"My parents said that they don't like you, that your just another troubled kid that my old school was filled with and that I am not aloud to hang out with you" my heart shattered into pieces what? A troubled kid? Is that really true? Am I real-
"My parents think that, I really like you and I like you a lot.."
"So then why can't you just..I dunno hang out secretly" he immediately started to blush oh my gosh, he's adorable
"My parents don't like gay people. They hate me"

It took me a while to understand,until it finally clicked ..he likes me? I blushed at the thought "Gabe...I was going to tell you that I liked you but, I thought you were going to think I was weird so I might as well tell you when I-"
I cut him off with a deep kiss that Morrison and I didn't plan and certainly didn't mind...As soon as we pulled away our eyes never lost contact and cling on to each other until we turned and found out..
Morrisons parents were watching..