༺Do as you're told༻

My insta: @succudic

My insta: @succudic

Dom pov

"I wanna be on top" speaks to the video she's watching aloud.

"Can't relate, I'm a bottom" she says abruptly making me choke on my water with a laugh.

"What are you laughing at?"she says with red cheeks. "That was so random..*chuckles*J!"

"oh shut up" "I can tell.." "you can tell what" J says trying to be strong sounding but she squeaks like a toy.

I chuckle in response "tell me" J jumps on the bed in front of me "TELL ME!"

"you're adorable when you try to be tough ya know" "I'M NOT ADORABLE!"

*chuckle*

"ugh!" she says as she hops on me and hits me trying to prove her point but to no avail. Her hits feel like feathers.

I raise an eyebrow at her, in response she stops hitting me obviously submitting. i could see it in her eyes, honestly it made me laugh internally.

I flip her over, our legs woven together "I'm sorry" she practically whimpers.

"of course you are" i say with a smirk "you're such a bottom, always sucking up so you don't get the punishment you deserve" i caress her soft face as she whimpers like a puppy.

"so cute how you whimper when you feel my touch"I smile and make my mouth level with her ear "do you like being dominated " i reconnect with her eyes. She shakes her head in response "use your words" I say lightly.. "yes."

"goodgirl"

"can i kiss you?"

"yes"

I kiss her neck slowly all the way to her shoulder as she whimpers with every kiss

"you're so damn cute"

Her breaths fasten as I trace her curves with my hands making sure to leave her torso untouched. "you're such a tease" she whines. God i love when she whines "aw does someone want me to touch them" I kiss her neck once more "hmm?"

"please"

"please what?"

"please use me...and touch me please"

A grin grows on my face as she begs, I reach my hand into her pants rubbing her through her panties.

"If you say so" I giggle

She lets out a breathy moan in response, I move my hand so i make contact with her skin and speed up my movement. She grabs my wrist trying to make me slow down as she lets out a mixture of whines and moans. "god you're already wet"

"please don't s-top"

I slip one finger in and flex t as I feel her clench in shock and arch herself. I kiss her chest...

"god you're so fucking beautiful"

To be continued...