A Sweet Vampire

"Why is everything a deep red?" You asked.

"Because, we're in the Vampire Realm. Taehyung has the indigo crystal inside of the castle. Get it." WingedAngel24 said and pushed her inside.

...

Your POV

It was dark and cold inside of the castle.

I persisted onwards and looked for Taehyung.

I saw the crystal sitting on a table in front of a throne.

"What the? How? Why?" I wondered.

"I thought you'd come here." A deep voice spoke.

I turned around and saw Taehyung with sad eyes, holding a crown.

"Tae?" I asked.

"Hello (Y/N)." He said sadly.

"Why are you so sad? Shouldn't you be evil and stuff?" I asked.

He sighed.

"Yes but... I can't hurt you. I love you too much. It pains me to see you miserable. I was gonna give you this but... I shouldn't. It's not right."

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked.

"Because I know that taking the crystal will make you happy. It will make you joyful. That's all I want to see. Your happiness. So go, take the crystal. I won't stop you." He said and placed the crown on a podium.

"Tae..." I started.

"I was hoping we'd be happy. Together forever. I was going to make you so happy with me. But I know I can't hold you here forever. I guess I'll have to be lonely forever." He said and picked up the crystal.

He brought it over.

"Here (Y/N). Take it. Just know... I will always care for you. I wish I didn't have to see you go..." he said.

I thought and it struck me.

"Maybe I don't have to go forever. Maybe when the crystals are back in place... we can start over. Would you like that?" I asked.

He smiled, showing his fangs.

"Yes... yes! I would love that! You won't regret it, I promise I'll make you happy!" He said and hugged me.

"Then until next time Tae. See you soon." I said.

He smiled his boxy smile.

"Yeah see you soon." He said.

I took the crystal, Tae waving at me while smiling, as the world turned to stone around us.

I looked at his stone imprisoned body.

I caressed his cheek.

"I promise I won't leave you alone." I said and ran off.

...

No One's POV

You got back into the train looking glumpy.

"What's wrong?" WingedAngel24 asked.

"It's Tae. He really does care for me. He gave me the stone without objections." Ypu said.

"Then when we restore the peace I'll have you two reunited. I promise." She told you.

You smiled. "I'd like that."

"Then let's get Jungkook's stone and get out."

"I thought you said there were 8." You wondered.

"I lied. There are 7." She said and took off.

You looked out the window.

"Goodbye Taehyung."