You Messed With A God...

You were sleeping when the train came to a stop, flinging you forward.

"Ah! What was that? And why did this take so long?!" You asked.

"Never mind that now. On top of the mountain is Jungkook and the violet crystal. Find it so we can restore peace and reunite you with Taehyung. Go!" She said and pushed you out.

...

Your POV

I observed everything below the mountain.

Ruins of everything before it.

Homes destroyed, food ruined and people dead.

I had to stop him.

I went up to his place at the top, where I didn't see him at all.

"Oh Jesus, I'll be here all day."

I looked around until I found the crystal underneath his throne.

I was about to pry it off until I was flung backwards.

By Jungkook.

"Babygirl... you can't leave. I need you here. I need you to help me destroy those below us. Besides, I am not letting you go home to that stupid 4D Vampire Alien." He laughed out loud.

"Argh. You can't STOP ME!!" I shouted and pushed him against the floor.

Jungkook started to throw dangerous things at me, missing every time.

I ended up being cornered, and he had me trapped there.

"Poor baby. You could have joined me and lived, but you chose the hard way. Goodbye." He was about to strike when I kicked his stomach, shooting him backwards.

"No! This isn't happening!" He Shouted in defeat.

"Time to go home." I said and grabbed the crystal, the world turning to stone.

...

No One POV

You were picked up by WingedAngel24 and she drove away.

"We did it! We saved the place!" You rejoiced gleefully.

"Yeah! Now let's restore peace and get you back to Taehyung at last." She said with a smile.

And you both took off into the sky, ready to make things right.