Someone's Knockin At The Door....

George saw Paul through the front window coming up the steps so he got on his feet and walked to the door but on his way, George made sure to nudge John's legs extra hard; jolting him awake.

     "Bloody hell, I'll sock ya in the teeth!" John grumbled as he fell off the chair onto the hardwood floor.

     "Ohh quit your bitching you toad." George giggled as he opened the door to Paul's startled face and extended arm towards the doorknob.

     "Ready lads?" Paul asked in a cheery tone as he scooted into the living room next to John's gaping body in the floor.

     Paul put his hands on his knees, swung his left leg over John, placed his foot beside John's right hip and crouched down near his face. John's eyes were slightly open as he gazed up into Paul's glistening eyes, "Can 'e move?" Paul chuckled.

     "Fuck you, Macca." John groaned as he stretched and twisted between Paul's legs on the floor.

     Paul giggled as he looked up at George then back at John, "A bit tired, love?" Paul titled his head causing his hair to drape down the right side of his face showing his left eye brawl. His eyes were welcoming and comforting as he waited for John's delayed response.

     "Just a tad but never fear, for I have taken a nap and have rejuvenated my senses!" John said boldly as he stumbled to his feet falling into Paul's chest. Paul grabbed John's arms before he could fall again when he noticed how close John's face was to his.

     John brought his head up from the abyss of Paul's black shirt and shook his head; flipping his hair out of his vision. His eyes were calm when he said, "Give us a kiss," in a rather posh tone. Paul's face light up a bright pink shade in the center of his cheeks as he pulled his chin towards the corner of his own shoulder. He batted his wing-like eyelashes and pulled John onto his feet.

     "Alright then, let's go! I'm hungry!" George complained from the edge of the living room as he tapped his foot impatiently.

     "Hold your horses, you swine! Feeding time can wait a second." John spat back.

     John, Paul and George went out the door in that order. George spun around on the top step, quickly remembering to lock to door and then preceded down the steps into Paul's car. John sat in the passenger seat next to Paul and George spread his legs throughout the whole back seat; getting comfortable for the short car ride to the bar.